Age you lost your virginity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Bruh, STDS are really high here. Plus I did not want a wacal.(bastard). It would have ruined me financially, mentally and physically.
just wait for marriage like i do,there is no point losing your virginity for something that isnt worthwhile

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Virgin and proud

If you lost your virginity than you shouldnt tell others about your Sins you should repent and make sure it dont happen again

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Virgin and proud

If you lost your virginity than you shouldnt tell others about your Sins you should repent and make sure it dont happen again
Sex is natural ain't nothing dirty about it your ancestors probably did it freely without reprocussions from a fictitious boogeyman ? If you want to have sex do it, if not stop being high and mighty and shut your mouth ! People can decide what they want to do

Jeesto

VIP
Around 12-13:oops:
giphy.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sex is natural ain't nothing dirty about it your ancestors probably did it freely without reprocussions from a fictitious boogeyman ? If you want to have sex do it, if not stop being high and mighty and shut your mouth ! People can decide what they want to do

sex is perfectly fine as long as youre married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending