Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No, they are unpure and I wouldn’t consider them

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i would say no
however, if i was a guy, i’d have rape victims that were clean other than the rape considered virgins in my head

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
We’ve had plenty (and I mean PLENTY) of discourse on this the last couple of days but I need a definite answer from faraaxnation.

Majority of faraxs on here and irl claim they will never marry a non virgin.
I was a hard believer in this as well.

but the sisters brought up a good point on rape victims. Personally I don’t think rape victims should be treated the same as those who commit zina on purpose, in my eyes there are virgins even if they aren’t physically.

but idk
If a girl (or man for the ladies on here) had consensual sex with another unmarried once twice or whatever, would you look passed it to marry them.

As someone who kept their virginity so far to please allah swt I’m not gonna marry someone who couldn’t do what I did, but at the same time if it was written for me to marry them and I love them I don’t know....

ladies and men...
Would you marry someone who has committed zina once or multiple times but have come a long way from it and repented
back home or in the west, guys don’t just admit they’re virgins. a mature guy who’s still a virgin is embarrassing and considered a shameful thing.
Where the f*ck did you guys grow up ?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
back home or in the west, guys don’t just admit they’re virgins. a mature guy who’s still a virgin is embarrassing and considered a shameful thing.
Where the f*ck did you guys grow up ?
I’ve always followed the deen and it may be fun to poke fun of zina is the ultimate sin im actually quite proud of remaining pure. It shows mental toughness

I’ve had plenty of opportunities to commit
zina, likely more than any basement dweller here...but I stayed true and that means I’m strong..
Male and female s disgust me I’m not going to lie to you
Once you get over 3 or 4 bodies unmarried u a to me kkkk

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I’ve always followed the deen and it may be fun to poke fun of zina is the ultimate sin im actually quite proud of remaining pure. It shows mental toughness

I’ve had plenty of opportunities to commit
zina, likely more than any basement dweller here...but I stayed true and that means I’m strong..
Male and female s disgust me I’m not going to lie to you
Once you get over 3 or 4 bodies unmarried u a to me kkkk
lol!! just dont tell your first girlfriend you're a virgin. girls find that repulsive and will think you're a weirdo

Trending

Latest posts