• Yes if they repented and are sorry for it I will look past it

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No, they are unpure and I wouldn’t consider them

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
We’ve had plenty (and I mean PLENTY) of discourse on this the last couple of days but I need a definite answer from faraaxnation.

Majority of faraxs on here and irl claim they will never marry a non virgin.
I was a hard believer in this as well.

but the sisters brought up a good point on rape victims. Personally I don’t think rape victims should be treated the same as those who commit zina on purpose, in my eyes there are virgins even if they aren’t physically.

but idk
If a girl (or man for the ladies on here) had consensual sex with another unmarried once twice or whatever, would you look passed it to marry them.

As someone who kept their virginity so far to please allah swt I’m not gonna marry someone who couldn’t do what I did, but at the same time if it was written for me to marry them and I love them I don’t know....

ladies and men...
Would you marry someone who has committed zina once or multiple times but have come a long way from it and repented

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
If you have sex with a girl that has had sex with another man, you are indirectly touching that mans dick, so doesn't that make you gae? :manny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yes.

If I was v... I would’ve voted No. :manny:

Sorry to say but those dudes who have bashaaled to the max and expect to get someone that’s clean live in a fairytale.:mugshotman:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its simple if your a virgin than marry a virgin

If you slept around and repented from it than marry someone who did the same

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Its simple if your a virgin than marry a virgin

If you slept around and repented from it than marry someone who did the same
Can't impose on others what you yourself haven't managed to do. I agree totally

People lie you’re assuming everyone would be honest. Some people played around and went wild so they have to come clean cause they got dirty laundry all over the city. People who have done it once or twice? I’d imagine they’d be less likely to be open about it.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I had a night of good sleep to think and I’m gonna say absolutely NO
I managed to stay pure and it’s a fact young men and a lot hornier than young girls :francis:
No offense but I do not want a dh1lo raising my daughters :manny: