Age gaps in relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
My age and up with a cap at 5 years older. That's all I can tolerate.

This is baffling. I expected this from a 20 year old to have such a demand and rightly so but a girl hitting 30 to even have the audacity to demand :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::drakewtf::hahaidiot::hahaidiot:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is baffling. I expected this from a 20 year old to have such a demand and rightly so but a girl hitting 30 to even have the audacity to demand :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::drakewtf::hahaidiot::hahaidiot:

I cannot tolerate younger men, divorcees or the middle aged (considered the least attractive of the bunch). :Sutehja: And last I checked I look younger than you. :tacky:Are you really 29?

menace

VIP
I cannot tolerate younger men, divorcees or the middle aged (considered the least attractive of the bunch). :Sutehja: And last I checked I look leagues younger than you. :tacky:Are you really 29?

Isma ogto isla weyn that is and will be your demise...not knowing her perimeter and having no compass of the passage of time ..good grief :damn::dead1::dead:

Soph relax alright ....remember me whenever you end up with whomever

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Hello baby girl !
Hi menace,
Did you take a dna test yet to prove that you fathered your so called illegitimate children.

I feel bad for your wife I hope she got you to check your sexual health before she married you.

menace

VIP
Hi menace,
Did you take a dna test yet to prove that you fathered your so called illegitimate children.

I feel bad for your wife I hope she got you to check your sexual health before she married you.

Yeah she did :eminemdamn::meleshame::mjcry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Isma ogto isla weyn that is and will be your demise...not knowing her perimeter and having no compass of the passage of time ..good grief :damn::dead1::dead:

Soph relax alright ....remember me whenever you end up with whomever

Menace if I wanted to be a young bride, better believe that would have happened by now. However, that was not what I wanted nor my destination. Just because you are excluded doesn't mean you should calcaal. Don't get upset for you must preserve what's left of your hairline. Anger contributes to hair loss. My recommendations - if the tide retreats, consider hair in a can/hair club for men. :heh:

menace

VIP
Menace if I wanted to be a young bride, better believe that would have happened by now. However, that was not what I wanted nor my destination. Just because you are excluded doesn't mean you should calcaal. Don't get upset for you must preserve what's left of your hairline. My recommendations if the tide retreats, consider hair in a can/hair club for men. :heh:
:angryman::angryman::meleshame::meleshame:

K

Kirei

I think it's about time I put on some uunsi for this thread :ayaanswag:
tumblr_inline_nqf9u3cnt81r1aqjj_500_1440677048.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending