Agaws and Afars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
t1a exist ins somalis because of the afro asiatic common origin somalis and north africans both carry e1b1b and T haplogroups also the arabs have e1b1b as well does that make them somali

we have those haplogroups cause we share a common afro asiatic origin not because we migrated out of Yemen a hundred years ago

according to your theory e1b1b Arabs are Somalis
No E1b1b Arabs don't exist. Only North African's carry that and we all know there actual origin kk. I am closer to that of a street shitting Indian then I am to a noble e1b1b Abdi.

Apollo

VIP
No E1b1b Arabs don't exist. Only North African's carry that and we all know there actual origin kk. I am closer to that of a street shitting Indian then I am to a noble e1b1b Abdi.

Wrong, there are a ton of Levantines and Arabians with E1b1b1, especially of the E-M123 subvariety. Even Ashkenazi Jews have it at double-digit rates. It was, in fact, the original Semitic marker (Afro-Asiatic originated in Egypt and Semites come from an Epipaleolithic Ancient Egyptian population moving into the Levant) found at high levels in the Natufians before Caucasic with J and Iranic groups with T entered the Southern Levant and subsequently the Arabian peninsula. Only through a post-Chalcolithic-Bronze Age bottleneck, did J1 became dominant in Arabians.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Wrong, there are a ton of Levantines and Arabians with E1b1b1, especially of the E-M123 subvariety. Even Ashkenazi Jews have it at double-digit rates. It was, in fact, the original Semitic marker (Afro-Asiatic originated in Egypt and Semites come from an Epipaleolithic Ancient Egyptian population moving into the Levant) found at high levels in the Natufians before Caucasic with J and Iranic groups with T entered the Southern Levant and subsequently the Arabian peninsula.
We are Middle Eastern not Egyptian screw day we are decedent of light skinned levantine farmer's!:fittytousand:

Apollo

VIP
We are Middle Eastern not Egyptian screw day we are decedent of light skinned levantine farmer's!:fittytousand:

The first Levantine farmers (Natufians) were E1b1b1, look it up. J and T entered the Southern Levant a bit later, a few thousand years after agriculture was invented there.

There is a genetically distinct group called Iran_ChL which T is connected to.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
We used to be middle eastern then north African now we are horn of Africans
Terms like Egyptian didn't exist at the time. cushites , Egyptians berbers all come from the same leventine migration

Apollo

VIP
We used to be middle eastern then north African now we are horn of Africans
Terms like Egyptian didn't exist at the time. cushites , Egyptians berbers all come from the same leventine migration

Cushites have a large portion of native East African ancestry, let's not forget that, which is much lower to absent in those ''whiter'' groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending