Again...Women Soccer (football)....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Disgusting. Did u all see The American goal keeper save catch?? The ball hit her Naaso. --,right there- Smack! She pretended to tuffen it up but I could see it hurt qumayo! uff

Tukraq

VIP
It's BORING.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
alex_morgan_gettyimages_0702.jpg

just like when u lost the thirteen colony lead, and its independence week imagine that lol

Tukraq

VIP
The yanks are built like men. They have such physical advantage
we have the best athletes tbh its just that the men don't focus on soccer as other sports like basketball are more lucrative(less players on the court means more star power)
15493db7c4465761862bff5096e8ea1a_xl.jpg

imagine 7 foot, speed demons vs scrawny slow unathletic manlets like say Messi
upload_2019-7-3_15-49-48.jpeg

we have the best athletes tbh its just that the men don't focus on soccer as other sports like basketball are more lucrative(less players on the court means more star power)
15493db7c4465761862bff5096e8ea1a_xl.jpg

imagine 7 foot, speed demons vs scrawny slow unathletic manlets like say Messi
View attachment 74988
You cant be 7feet and play football. So yeah lebron coukd never be a footballer. You also dont have good tennis players. But the u.s women are not as skilful as the japabese, dutch or spanish. They just have height and weight on them. Thats what you get when you fill the team with butch lesbians

Tukraq

VIP
You cant be 7feet and play football. So yeah lebron coukd never be a footballer. You also dont have good tennis players. But the u.s women are not as skilful as the japabese, dutch or spanish. They just have height and weight on them. Thats what you get when you fill the team with butch lesbians
if the 7footer is stronger and faster/more agile than the 5'5 footers why can't they play exactly? they can and would dominate

if the 7footer is stronger and faster/more agile than the 5'5 footers why can't they play exactly? they can and would dominate
Because a 7 footer cant be more agile than a 5'5 footer. You really think lebron is more agile than messi? Its physically impossible

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
alex_morgan_gettyimages_0702.jpg

just like when u lost the thirteen colony lead, and its independence week imagine that lol
That sipping the tea celebration was hilarious, Alex has been off her game ever since the injury, I’m glad to see her doing good again. Let’s go USA!!! @Basra calool waayne stop the hate

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am glad that my thread has become a sports discussion thread. disgusting

Trending

Latest posts