Afur inspiration Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
@ironclad urchin @Mercury you two supposed to help me with iftar ideas :angryman::angryman:

I made shepherds pie... swapped malawax with pancake (mmmm adding ricotta cheese was muwaaah).... already getting bored of hilib samosa and chicken spring roll... ill prolly risk my family's wrath and make spinach&cheese spring rolls

next I think ill make fish pie... maybe apple crumble.... or just strawberry tart... after that i dunno what to make... :O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@ironclad urchin @Mercury you two supposed to help me with iftar ideas :angryman::angryman:

I made shepherds pie... swapped malawax with pancake (mmmm adding ricotta cheese was muwaaah).... already getting bored of hilib samosa and chicken spring roll... ill prolly risk my family's wrath and make spinach&cheese spring rolls

next I think ill make fish pie... maybe apple crumble.... or just strawberry tart... after that i dunno what to make... :O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK:

Isn't malawax and pancake same thing?

You could make soup or pizza that could work

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Isn't malawax and pancake same thing?

You could make soup or pizza that could work

no... to me they are different.... malawax is much thinner, and I eat it with butter and sugar.... pancake is bit thicker and I eat it with honey/syrup + bananas&strawberries etc... hmmm oh yea, got an idea now... I can make waffles to replace both :gnzbryw::gnzbryw:

basically I'm not counting rice, pasta, soup, pizza and all em buurs.... they are made most of the times anyways....

just random... do some ppl eat cambulo for afur??... the thought of it made me giggle :oops::oops:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
no... to me they are different.... malawax is much thinner, and I eat it with butter and sugar.... pancake is bit thicker and I eat it with honey/syrup + bananas&strawberries etc... hmmm oh yea, got an idea now... I can make waffles to replace both :gnzbryw::gnzbryw:

basically I'm not counting rice, pasta, soup, pizza and all em buurs.... they are made most of the times anyways....

just random... do some ppl eat cambulo for afur??... the thought of it made me giggle :oops::oops:
okk you should check out this site macmaanka.net maybe youlll see somethin you like she makes some really nice dishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending