After watching this Cadaan’s YouTube travel trip to Lagos, Nigeria I’m convinced Africa is QASHIN XAAR frm Lagos down to Hargeisa

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I kept asking myself HOLLY! The same disorganization as in Hargeisa. Same ragrag confusing shop maize as in Hargeisa.

Africa is truly a toilet.

Based

VIP
They're still blaming Africa's shithole status on colonialism. Europe went through 2 world wars and look where they are now. Africa receives billions and billions in aid yet it's still a primitive jungle

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They're still blaming Africa's shithole status on colonialism. Europe went through 2 world wars and look where they are now. Africa receives billions and billions in aid yet it's still a primitive jungle

No one can come around me to tell me “colonization has left africa in this sad state of affairs”. I’d rather spit on the face of that person for insulting my intelligence.

Walahi Africans are willing participants in their predicament. I mean Nigeria with $800 billion yearly oil and gas revenues is riddled with horrible markets, kidnappings, lawlessness, extreme poverty of the masses, mismanagement and corruption. Nigerians should rise and overthrow everything like France did in 1789.

Based

VIP
No one can come around me to tell me “colonization has left africa in this sad state of affairs”. I’d rather spit on the face of that person for insulting my intelligence.

Walahi Africans are willing participants in their predicament. I mean Nigeria with $800 billion yearly oil and gas revenues is riddled with horrible markets, kidnappings, lawlessness, extreme poverty of the masses, mismanagement and corruption. Nigerians should rise and overthrow everything like France did in 1789.
800 billion yearly?? Africans have been cursed with low IQ primate brain. Give that money to any malnourished country in Eastern Europe and look how they'd transform their country

meryl-streep-judging.gif

biixibiixi.png

No Country makes $800 billion a year from oil sales.

Where did you get this figure from?

I kept asking myself HOLLY! The same disorganization as in Hargeisa. Same ragrag confusing shop maize as in Hargeisa.

Africa is truly a toilet.

Honestly doesn’t look bad. Looks like a bustling city with energy. At least they have paved roads. Plus they are building a proper planned smart city just a few miles away.

Africa is cursed, only north african countries near meditternean have a chance of disassociating with this hellhole

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Sxb, I hate to say this but I partially agree with you, but not totally.
Let us keep it real and simple; there is absolutely no reasons to continue to fool ourselves ; our number one problem and 90% of our problems are directly linked to corruption.
In addition what I definitely recommend is that , our constitution should be revised in a way that would allow any newly convicted corrupt entities to be executed.
The fundamental objective of my suggestion is so that we should have a framework to tackle corruption that will stand the test of time. It may not yield fruits immediately but it will put us on the right direction and provide an opportunity for everyone to move on.

I'm not suggesting we should look up to China's penal code as a core examples, But take their counter corruption procedures in note.

If moving forward and witnessing the birth of per say a new Somalia , if our goals were to be in reach, then we must be willing to go through some unprecedented steps to quickly attain our goals effectively.
Let's talk about our disorganised backgarden first before we get to discuss about somebody else's problem.

Somalis are very smart and business oriented and are also corrupt to the bone, in fact our society in general embraces corruption to a certain degree, but on a scary level.
Therefore, with time, Somalis if dedicated and adamant can discover a new and better way to work-around to continue with business as usual ways of life.
The obvious problem of the Somalis residing in the diaspora : Many have been gone for too long; therefore, losing touch with the reality, they do not completely understand the complexity on the ground in Somalia or elsewhere in Africa. Having an altered perception and being deceived by Western medias are a deadly combination , instead of trying to be critical or lack reasoning.

There is no doubt there are bright potential pioneers , it's sad to witness how easily it is to brainwash them against their lands of origin.
It is very important to first get familiar with the mentality of our people, layout of our slowly dilapidated system and the invisible obstacles that our nation is directly up against before dragging us down here and there with this berating mentality.
Back to the topic , first implement a solid foundation for such ideas to effectively work in Somalia and elsewhere in Africa.

There is corruption everywhere worldwide not just in Africa , unfortunately the mainstream medias tend to focus on a particular topic , notions of depicting the continent and portraying the inhabitants in negative manner, corruption is the root of hindering any progress, that is not something new
that is not a news from the Federal States, local govt, public and private companies, to families and individuals.

We need to find an effective and actionable solutions rather than bashing because talk is very cheap and anyone can yawn their mouth to put down further the continent which is already facing hardships.

I am asking well meaning as Africans to debate and bring forward not just solutions BUT ACTIONABLE AND EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS.

We should be objective and not go after a particular subject but look at each type of corruption and provide and exchange effective and actionable insights.

Please put on your thinking cap and lets get to thinking.

Corruption can be defined as
1. lack of integrity or honesty
2. impairment of virtue and moral principles
3. destroying someone's (or some group's) honesty or loyal
4. use of a position of trust for dishonest gain
5. inducement (as of a public official) by improper means (as bribery) to violate duty (as by commiting a felony); "he was held on charges of corruption and racketeering.

The love of money is the root of all evil.
Firstly the problem/cause of the corruption is not actually the abuse of power, but the love of money. Every good for nothing politicians not only wants to survive, but they aspire to be "big boys" and flash money, houses and cars all over the place. Once the ordinary civilians realise that integrity needs to be first and in turn educate the next generation to have values.

Teach the children of the continent the real value , win their hearts and minds and you'll change the continent . The young population may never have the chance to reach their full potentials due to these dumb old good for nothing politicians, the innocent paid with their lives thanks to the selfishness and greed of politicians replace them and give the young bright pioneers an opportunity is a viable solution in my opinion.
Meaning that a revolution should take place.

All this Africa is cursed is nonsense.
Sorry guys, I just find it off-putting to witness African display negativities and continuation of rubbish rants.
If we keep accepting the coloniser's terms , then indeed you guys are hypnotised , let's hope that's not the case.
All talk and this.
If you are genuine about some changes best to start fixing your own house instead of shouting from afar.

Last edited:

Trending