After visiting Rwanda and Somalia

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
islam holds us back :hmm: when we adopt scientology we will truly prosper, I PRAY TO OUR ALIEN OVERLORDS WHO ART ON MARS :superman:

If anyone knows the truth about Rwanda you wont be praising them. They are barbaric, If people want to associate MJ and Rwandas go ahead. Be a mocking bird for all us, you clowns.

"The New York Times touts Rwanda as a place of economic miracles, a country with almost no mineral resources that nevertheless plans to “leapfrog” straight to an information economy. What the Times fails to mention is that Rwanda’s relative prosperity is based on the extermination of its Congolese neighbors and the expropriation of their natural resources."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/rwand...your-neighbors-and-steal-their-wealth/5375422

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
I loved Kigali and Rwanda and the language, when I was younger

But my heart lays in Mogadishu..... because I am Somali and proud of my country

But I defo liked Rwanda more then Kenya, since Kenya they were aggressive but Rwanda was Miskeen (The people)

Umeze gute sxb

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You got me confused as hell abti that isnt kinyarwanda thats swahili.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wallahi it has been long time that I never spoke that I am mixing Swahili and Kinyarwanda. I meant A fellow brother talking kinyarwanda

Damn though. Need to restart. 5 years now I think I last spoke

Mdogo = Brother (Swahili)
umuvandiwe I think is brother, correct me if i am wrong though.

Nice though, and you already have a Rwandan to translate for you, nice integration!

Last edited:

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Wallahi it has been long time that I never spoke that I am mixing Swahili and Kinyarwanda. I meant A fellow brother talking kinyarwanda

Damn though. Need to restart. 5 years now I think I last spoke

Mdogo = Brother (Swahili)
umuvandiwe I think is brother, correct me if i am wrong though.

Nice though, and you already have a Rwandan to translate for you, nice integration!

brother i have 8 sidechicks from Rwanda

okay, they have a peace( for 22years only) clean capital city, good service( subjective), other than that what do they have? no real gov institutions, no industries, their peace is on shaky leg once kagama is overthrown( it's bound to happen). @Santiago

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
jamaican had independence for 58 years, but hasn't accomplished anything, mediocre
?, sorry
I do not care about Jamaica, cause I dislike them due to the lack of patrotism

Only thing they changed is the twerking scene!

How is that relevant to the comment?

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Adeer go ahead and get with a Rwandan woman. Aids awaits you

Abti thats a stereotype they dont have aids. They have somali looking hot chicks. They love somali men. Wallaahi 4 of them wanted to have babies with me only because of my non-Madow features (they were tutsi)

The result of the genocide was a means of establishing Tutsi dominance in the local region, now even having a casual belli for invading their much more rich in natural reserves neighbor. Kagame knew exactly what he did and yet let so many be massacred, the man is not faultless.