After visiting Rwanda and Somalia

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
I no longer believe somalis are superior to other africans. Nacalatullaahi caleyk at my old self who used to believe in this.

After suffering in Somalia i went to Rwanda. Xasbullaah wanicmal wakiil. The way they act in public transportation, their customer service.The difference is that of a day and night. Rwandans are so polite and have AQLAAQ. Xishood aqlaaq aadaab. Versus Somalia where the customer service doesnt even exist. No aqlaaq no aadaab no xishood. Ku qabso ku qadimeyside. Mooryaans everywhere.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I respect and admire Rwandans unity and nations development, if only somalis in somalia had this sort of love for each other and their country :it0tdo8:

Rwandans are basically darood. rwanda today is if we let darood rule somalia and respect their superiority:gnzbryw:

You mean Majeerteen.

Not all Daarood are the same.

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I no longer believe somalis are superior to other africans. Nacalatullaahi caleyk at my old self who used to believe in this.

After suffering in Somalia i went to Rwanda. Xasbullaah wanicmal wakiil. The way they act in public transportation, their customer service.The difference is that of a day and night. Rwandans are so polite and have AQLAAQ. Xishood aqlaaq aadaab. Versus Somalia where the customer service doesnt even exist. No aqlaaq no aadaab no xishood. Ku qabso ku qadimeyside. Mooryaans everywhere.

Walaalo if u expect aqlaaq from Somalis-- descendats of arabs ibn Saacd, ibn Kaleeb, u r gravely mistaken.

Make a thread about your travels, your observations. I would be interested to read your take.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I loved Kigali and Rwanda and the language, when I was younger

But my heart lays in Mogadishu..... because I am Somali and proud of my country

But I defo liked Rwanda more then Kenya, since Kenya they were aggressive but Rwanda was Miskeen (The people)

Trending