After spending all of his money by marrying a 2nd wife back home, Somali uncle accused of stealing

Why are the Somalis in the replies defending a random adeer for the sake of somalinimo? Why can’t we accept we have bad Somalis who’d do such stuff?

Why are the Somalis in the replies defending a random adeer for the sake of somalinimo? Why can’t we accept we have bad Somalis who’d do such stuff?

she should produce some evidence before jeopardizing his livelihood, this could very well be a false accusation (it wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened)

if he is indeed guilty, then no Somali should support, we shouldn't support each other in wrongdoings

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Was whatever he stole really worth it? His face is on twitter and will probably spread on social media. He might also lose his job...

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
i highly doubt it. She is Madow and the love to lie, i don't any somali man is willing to steal from her. but hey i live in London and this people love to tarnish our rep at any chance they can get.

she should produce some evidence before jeopardizing his livelihood, this could very well be a false accusation (it wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened)

if he is indeed guilty, then no Somali should support, we shouldn't support each other in wrongdoings
Yeah she needs more proof even tho idk how shed get such proof for this situation, and if this whole thing is a lie then she’s truly a disposable woman.
The problem is people are attacking her calling her a , I always see ppl post about bad Uber drivers on their twitter I don’t see this as much different other than the accused being from the same country as me:zhqjlmx:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Personally I karbash any who embarrass us. This guy was lame and I hope gets caught. But it this was a xalimo smashing 4 Jamaicans this would be a 80 page thread and the comments would look very, very, very different :trumpsmirk:

i highly doubt it. She is Madow and the love to lie, i don't any somali man is willing to steal from her. but hey i live in London and this people love to tarnish our rep at any chance they can get.

sxb I am always a little skeptical of tweets like this simply because it is only one party telling their side of the story

many customers will conduct themselves in a poor manner then go to Twitter to complain about the company

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Also another fishy thing about this. Is why didn't she post a picture of the Uber receipt, rather than the Uber ETA and Price estimate page. Surely if the ride is finished she could easily shows us confirmation.

What i think happened is that she had a problem with the driver before hand and decided to go onto twitter and try to smear his name. For example he was taking to long or there was another issue in regards to the pick up, therefore as an result of the trigger finger people we have today. She just thought it would be better to lie and post this on twitter

Trending