After she concealed her race, Black Indianapolis owner's home value more than doubled

Meh, I’ve never existed racism in Indiana. When I went to Indianapolis, the caadans just give confused stares, but they weren’t mean. The cops in Indiana has always been very nice to me and male ones are super protected off me like it’s the Middle Ages or something

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

This is white privilege.
Well the reality is any neighborhood with too many minorities be it black or Mexican or Asian will usually get lower value than white only neighborhoods, a black woman was awarded $400k when she was in refused a home in a white dominant neighborhood.

It's sad this is the case in America and some other places.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Well the reality is any neighborhood with too many minorities be it black or Mexican or Asian will usually get lower value than white only neighborhoods, a black woman was awarded $400k when she was in refused a home in a white dominant neighborhood.

You need to look it from their side. Everybody knows if you allow allot of blacks in your neighborhood they will turn it to shit same with somalis. So dont blame them for tryna keep their neighborhood good and safe:mjdontkno:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

The point is they shouldn't get lower valuations. This is partly why gentrification happens, wealthier buyers get the houses at a cheaper price cause of race.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
A skin colour represents if you are going to be a criminal?
Most likely yess. Men lie women lie. But numbers dont :sass1:
mm6715a8-F.gif

mrlog

VIP
Meh, I’ve never existed racism in Indiana. When I went to Indianapolis, the caadans just give confused stares, but they weren’t mean. The cops in Indiana has always been very nice to me and male ones are super protected off me like it’s the Middle Ages or something

huuno if a guy is super nice, he’s either a Simp or it’s a plan to get into your knickers.
No in between

Chinese come together - - - - - > creates Chinatown

Italians come together - - - - - > creates Little Italy

Blacks come together - - - - - > creates Hood

Somalis come together - - - - - > creates Anarchy.

Chinese come together - - - - - > creates Chinatown

Italians come together - - - - - > creates Little Italy

Blacks come together - - - - - > creates Hood

Somalis come together - - - - - > creates Anarchy.
Somali neighborhoods are never as bad as black neighborhoods.

Trending