After popular demand I've decided to show myself, on my vlog, like LarryThePuntite

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Don’t get too cocky. Taking care of yourself by working out is always appreciated. You haven’t answered my question yet.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Don’t get too cocky. Taking care of yourself by working out is always appreciated. You haven’t answered my question yet.

Hee adeer! What?

The interviews will be provided within the coming days in a good quality.

I apologize

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Alright adeer! Give me tips on fashion :gucciwhat:
Tip 1. The green pants throw them away. Feed them to the hyenas

Tip 2. The plaid shirt rock with some dark blue jeans and some decent good looking non bright shoes. My man you will be ending marriages once females see you walking around with this outfit on.

Also keep the bucket hat.i don't know how big your hairline is but since your a fellow Somali brother it's best to hide a big hairline

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Here is some inspiration adeer. Follow this account :hillarybiz:

@Jerome in the house if you dress like this, you have the right to speak.

I try my best to dress these days but since I go to school most of the week I dress with a t shirt and sweats. I am a fan of streetwear and skate wear. I worked at vans for a short period of time loved it there. I have a crap load of button down shirts from my time spent there.

Nothing to fancy and expensive though. I'm not gonna be spending hundreds of dollars on brands like supreme or Gucci.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I try my best to dress these days but since I go to school most of the week I dress with a t shirt and sweats. I am a fan of streetwear and skate wear. I worked at vans for a short period of time loved it there. I have a crap load of button down shirts from my time spent there.

Nothing to fancy and expensive though. I'm not gonna be spending hundreds of dollars on brands like supreme or Gucci.

Fair enough. You don’t need to spend much to look good.

What is wrong with you kids!

I need to dress up maturely.

Hayaay it’s more mature than what you’re wearing now adeer. You need to step up your game.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Attachments

• IMG_5083.JPG
    IMG_5083.JPG
    245.3 KB · Views: 145

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Sis the only reason he works out is because his younger brother once beat him up and he doesn't want relive that situatiom again.

He literally repeats "I'm older, I'm stronger, he will not kick my ass anymore" while he works out.

:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending