After observing Somali politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I came to the same conclusion which i had in 2006:
The land is under occupation. We cannot move right or left without the blessing of US, UN, Ethiopia and Kenya.

This reality cannot be denied in Somali federal govt, maamulka sland, maamulka puntland and other nonsense maamuls.

So after this iam ummah by myself. Not attached to any group(will never follow alshabab terrorists)

There is no goodness in supporting one of the entities mentioned above. Supporting means supporting occupation.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
It's extremely depressing to think about but I agree with OP. Somalia is on her knees...

The only way out is to start a secretive nationalist group that infiltrates the govt. From within changing things.

Declaring war on the govt would not succeed. They have support of un usa etc

dr.leorio

death\emitter
The only way out is to start a secretive nationalist group that infiltrates the govt. From within changing things.

What are the chances of that ever happening especially after seeing how divided we are now? Very slim to none. Unfortunately Farmajo is a US/Qatari stooge. Nothing more and nothing less. I hate to drown in pessimism but I'll have to worry about myself and family from now on. No more Somali politics for this wannabe doctor.

Absolutely impossible. Every somali in politics fartaa baa logu yeera. Plus they must publicly declare that Ethiopia is good for peace in somalia. Any slightest observable disdain for Ethiopia will get picked up on quick.

Plus nowadays the difference in weapons and technology they posses and will get if we step out of line compared to what we have is too much.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
What are the chances of that ever happening especially after seeing how divided we are now? Very slim to none. Unfortunately Farmajo is a US/Qatari stooge. Nothing more and nothing less. I hate to drown in pessimism but I'll have to worry about myself and family from now on. No more Somali politics for this wannabe doctor.

The best thing to do is just stay away from politics and sip tea in xamar beach.

Enjoying the fragile peace

We fucked up anyways

HuunoHunter

Old Head πŸ‘΄πŸΏ
Somalia is getting torn apart by it's own citizens. You cannot blame the leaders, blame the people.

Blood must be spilled for Somalia.

Genie

The last suugo bender
dhagan celis in 2025 be like

tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Somalia has so many problems that it's overwhelming but then again, this is where legends and legacies are built from:fittytousand:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Just look at every Somali forums. The youth themselves are disunited. We blame older generation yet we commit the same mistakes.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
And this is why i reckon Puntland and Somaliland should form a union and secede from that southern wasteland and focus on the development/horumar of Somalia.We've seen it again and again, nothing good comes out of the Mogadishu administration, even our own darood man that we had hope for was influenced by his environment.There is no hope for modern day Somalia, abort mission before we make an absolute mockery of ourselves(oh wait we already have).:manny:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
And this is why i reckon Puntland and Somaliland should form a union and secede from that southern wasteland and focus on the development/horumar of Somalia.We've seen it again and again, nothing good comes out of the Mogadishu administration, even our own darood man that we had hope for was influenced by his environment.There is no hope for modern day Somalia, abort mission before we make an absolute mockery of ourselves(oh wait we already have).:manny:

Kkkkkkk

I think Shaytan and Angels signing a truce is more realistic than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts