After many months of being a Kaafir, IM BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@AbdiJohnson right about now
giphy.gif

I always thought something was off about @Ali Sanchez. He was never harsh on the believers. He didn't even debate them.He always stayed quiet. But I did not know he was plotting something for months. We were infiltrated

His activity is very very low compared to his ex atheist friends.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Congrats Ali and welcome back to Islam. May Allah reward you with success in this life and the next. For the people who have issues with this need to understand that everyone has choice to choose what they want to believe in. Worry about your own life.

I always thought something was off about @Ali Sanchez. He was never harsh on the believers. He didn't even debate them.He always stayed quiet. But I did not know he was plotting something for months. We were infiltrated

His activity is very very low compared to his ex atheist friends.

I let astray many muslims akhi. I accept whatever judgement Allah has prescribed for me.

For the people who have issues with this need to understand that everyone has choice to choose what they want to believe in. Worry about your own life.
That's why I also came here because the value from the atheists in this room is abandoned. These are Somali's regardless living in a tough situation. Honor their sacrifice.

I contracted HIV from the man I trusted the most.

Only Allah can judge you remember that "The Prophet (SAWS) said: "Allah says: O son of Adam, as long as you call on Me, I shall forgive you of what you have done, and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if your sins were to reach up to the clouds in the sky, and then you were to ask for My forgiveness, I would forgive you and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if you were to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth, and then you were to meet Me after death, not worshipping anything besides Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as the earth."
[Tirmidhi]

Quran 5:39 "Whoever repents after his crime and does righteous good deeds (by obeying Allah), then verily, Allah will pardon him. Verily, Allah is OftForgiving, Most Merciful."

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Whether you return to Islam or not, it's your life and your choice. I won't congratulate or condemn you. You have to live with your choices and you should do what gives you peace and makes you happy.

I'll throw my two cents in there and say congratulations. Tough hand you've been dealt, but then again it's how you roll with the punches that matter. Insha'allah things will get better, and who knows what'll happen, but at the very least you'll have an omniscient & omnipotent being in your corner when the times get tough. So rejoice in what you have, and unfortunately the past cannot be changed, so try to live the best you can for however long you can just like the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.