After listening to the latest full interview of Farmaajo I’m convinced that he is a good man

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Grigori do u sometimes feel your brain is losing track of reality?

Yes walahi he's a good guy, but somalis are known for not having much sabr, do you think 1 man could change a severely corrupted country within 4 years?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Farmaajo needs to do interviews like this every so often.

From this interview he has cleansed my ignorance of his agenda and what he was up to.

I put myself in his shoes. He stated that he has only been a President of Somalia for 3 years and the problem at hand was humongous. A nation that destroyed itself for 30 years. Where do you begin. Then he explained what he has done. I like the fact that he concentrated on state institution building. His fight against corruption. How he honestly spoke about the definition of corruption where he said “I don’t feel good that others thing of us as a nation of thieves”. He also cleared the air of the gobol administration and why they budding heads. He spent a lot of time addressing the Kenyan meddling in our affairs.

I think I’m a full blown Farmaajo supporter.

@embarassing can I ask for clemency?

I only ask that he stops traveling too much. Let his FM and PM travel. Even then they should limit it. They should also have the PM travel on economy. Set a good example. We can’t afford 1st class travels. That money can feed 300 families.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This was not interview this was pre made questions.

Are you telling me that I’ve been bamboozled :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

I had a suspicion midway in the interview. I suspected that it was a set up. Farmaajo can not speak this good.

@embarassing explain this. I am on the verge of reversing my decision. I always thought the man suffered a mild form of autism.

Are you telling me that I’ve been bamboozled :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

I had a suspicion midway in the interview. I suspected that it was a set up. Farmaajo can not speak this good.

@embarassing explain this. I am on the verge of reversing my decision. I always thought the man suffered a mild form of autism.
And this was uploaded on the 13th, and he was there for a couple of days before too

He will keep saying good question :mjlol: The man has spent the last 3 years on a plane. He does not control anything. Complete joke

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
I really feel sorry for this fellow because he will be stateless if he doesn't get re-elected. Even people from Gedo don't want him.

Tukraq

VIP
He is a good guy at heart I agree, we need winners now though, not nice guys, we can’t afford to be taken advantage of anymore on the world stage it’s a cruicial time and we need to be tough

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He doesn't have the social skills to have an interview. They go over the answers couple of times and then decide which take to use.

He should not be re-elected, he's a criminal with an agenda.

What folks don't understand is that one can be the opposition (which is healthy for the nation) but should never be an foreign stooge/agent cause that's outright treason.

Farmaajo himself was on treasonous boat during HSM presidency when he joined the Kenyan wagon in Nairobi until HSM signed agreement with Uhuru that all oppositions should be based in Mogadishu instead of Nairobi.

Anyway let's all support for Somalia's success while wanting Farmaajo the most useless President to leave office ASAP.

Farmaajo and his crocodile tears will never fool us.

Tukraq

VIP
What folks don't understand is that one can be the opposition (which is healthy for the nation) but should never be an foreign stooge/agent cause that's outright treason.

Farmaajo himself was on treasonous boat during HSM presidency when he joined the Kenyan wagon in Nairobi until HSM signed agreement with Uhuru that all oppositions should be based in Mogadishu instead of Nairobi.

Anyway let's all support for Somalia's success while wanting Farmaajo the most useless President to leave office ASAP.

Farmaajo and his crocodile tears will never fool us.
We need to drain the swamp

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We have to work with what we have and trust our leaders. I am sure the next government will be as good or even better than the current one unfortunately we don’t have the luxury of remaining stagnant by waiting or challenging their plans. Let us pray for more progress and a better future, if not for us, but for our children :)

Trending