AFTER CONSULTING WITH MY INTELLIGENCE I’ve gathered that only 20% forumers send money back home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
inkaar baad qabtaan

@Jake from State Farm youll come down with some sort of a disease eating that nice steak in Texas while your cousin is living off leftovers from the big restaurant near his mutul

@kickz Waar ilaah ka baqoo send just $50 to your uncle with the 1977 war injury

@Suldaanka stop ignoring that call from your abtiyo habaar baad qabtaayee

@AussieHustler why do you pick up the phone when your eedos call from Xamar and why do you speak Aussie English while telling them “I don’t understand you ma’am! Where are you calling from”

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
inkaar baad qabtaan

@Jake from State Farm youll come down with some sort of a disease eating that nice steak in Texas while your cousin is living off leftovers from the big restaurant near his mutul

@AussieHustler why do you pick up the phone when your eedos call from Xamar and why do you speak Aussie English while telling them “I don’t understand you ma’am! Where are you calling from”
Them niggas be calling the house phone whenever I’m in the middle of playing 2k.

Usually I tell my siblings to answer but whenever they don’t they leave the phone ringing. I pick it up usually thinking it’s my mom or dad but nope. It’s some dude in somalia I never met before.

I quickly hang up after I realize it’s somalia.

If hooyoo ain’t home than somalia isn’t my business..

inkaar baad qabtaan

Abti waxba ka daaran. 2 in laws. Maba naxayan. Wax so diir uun bey yaaqan. One of them has 20 tiiro ari.:noneck:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Them niggas be calling the house phone whenever I’m in the middle of playing 2k.

Usually I tell my siblings to answer but whenever they don’t they leave the phone ringing. I pick it up usually thinking it’s my mom or dad but nope. It’s some dude in somalia I never met before.

I quickly hang up after I realize it’s somalia.

If hooyoo ain’t home than somalia isn’t my business..

giphy.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I have a rule if the relative eats khat I don’t send him the money I send it to the wife if he takes it from here I send it to the nearest shop

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
inkaar baad qabtaan

:shookgabre:If they need help starting a business, I will help,
but relatives asking for handouts with no plan..:idontlike:

I recently helped someone with a transport business in Hargeisa buy a van.:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending