After beating up his white girlfriend, Minnesota Faarax turns on his young friend

KKKK, HES SUCH A .
HE DESERVES IT.
IMAGINE BEING TREATED LIKE THAT BY SOMEONE CALLED ''AJ''
iu

2 types of criminals:

1)The fucked up, never got no love from his parents, properly was in the care system, in out of juvie from 12, got excluded from school, probably has mental health problems type which is the guy hitting the other guy.

2) Grew up in a good family, rebelling against strict parents, did well in school,good boy type that thinks his bad, sometimes can be bad but sometimes is only bad in groups.

The dude getting beaten up is number 2 but he is a bad man in groups, normally type.

No sympathy, they can all suck their mums.

pussy ass nigga:mjlol: he couldn't even fight or do anything to the guy recording
he is an actual :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Must be easy saying this from the comfort of your own home with your calool hanging out of your shirt and suugo stained pants.
Theres absolute nothing the kid can do in that moment, he is outnumbered and they'll probaly stab him for fighting back.

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
Did he have a gun on him or something? If not then why was that kid acting like a total sub? :mugshotman:
And he’s in the guy’s car as well. I need some context here

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Must be easy saying this from the comfort of your own home while your calool is hanging out of your shirt.
Theres absolute nothing the kid can do in that moment, he is outnumbered and they'll probaly stab him for fighting back.

he was still being an ultra pussy etc
i wouldn't let myself get humilliated like that

Did he have a gun on him or something? If not then why was that kid acting like a total sub? :mugshotman:
And he’s in the guy’s car as well. I need some context here

it seems to me like they know each other well however the little kid messed up by stealing the phone of "Grace" and not giving the other guy his "cut" (who is Grace? probably his cadaan girlfriend)

Trending

Latest posts