After Ahlu Sunnah is neutralized in Galmudug which federal state is next?

After Ahlu Sunnah is neutralized in Galmudug which state is federal state is next?

• Jubbaland

Votes: 32 80.0%
  • Puntland

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Somaliland

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe the issue of Jubbaland will be addressed next, I just hope that when shabaab problem is solved, the fighting ends. There's no reason why current JL leader Ahmed and SFG can't come to an agreement. Somalia is heading towards a new path unlike any time since the civil war and it shouldn't scare a soul, such historic moment should make people happy because in the end, every one benefits from a stable Somalia that no longer depends on neighboring countries playing clan politics and we can ones again rejoin the world as a functioning state that can hold her own weight. :)

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The fgs can't just climb up the leadership stair. They ought to start in JL, move up to gm.

By the time the fgs is ready for PL and SL, the fgs have learned how to negotiate. Plus JL to GM are the easiest parts to reign over. Pl and sl are united well atleast more than JL to GM.

Planning & Plotting :it0tdo8:
ERdpQpzWoAA2Xw6.jpeg

The fgs can't just climb up the leadership stair. They ought to start in JL, move up to gm.

By the time the fgs is ready for PL and SL, the fgs have learned how to negotiate. Plus JL to GM are the easiest parts to reign over. Pl and sl are united well atleast more than JL to GM.
There won’t be no violent takeover of puntland. In puntland the military and the citizens are 100% wadanis. They support a united Somalia. Farmaajo needs to use his brain and use that to his advantage. I’m in bosaso now. The port has been closed for a week now. Souq has been closed 4 days now. It seems like abgaal the finance minister is trying to sabotage our economy.

I believe the issue of Jubbaland will be addressed next, I just hope that when shabaab problem is solved, the fighting ends. There's no reason why current JL leader Ahmed and SFG can't come to an agreement. Somalia is heading towards a new path unlike any time since the civil war and it shouldn't scare a soul, such historic moment should make people happy because in the end, every one benefits from a stable Somalia that no longer depends on neighboring countries playing clan politics and we can ones again rejoin the world as a functioning state that can hold her own weight. :)

We dont trust you after taking sh shaakir's tusbax.:camby:

U tell us all positive shit on sspot as you loot shit:gucciwhat:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
We dont trust you after taking sh shaakir's tusbax.:camby:

U tell us all positive shit on sspot as you loot shit:gucciwhat:
Them eelay niggaz showing off looted tusbax and muffler of Sh Shaakir :ftw9nwa::cryinglaughsmiley: nigga got beat pretty bad by Rahanwayns and his clothes stripped :vqbuyv0:

Cayr is no longer Cayr :vqbuyv0:

Dahir Alasow is dumbfounded by this news; he can't believe it :cryinglaughsmiley:

Them eelay niggaz showing off looted tusbax and muffler of Sh Shaakir :ftw9nwa::cryinglaughsmiley: nigga got beat pretty bad by Rahanwayns and his clothes stripped :vqbuyv0:

Cayr is no longer Cayr :vqbuyv0:

Dahir Alasow is dumbfounded by this news; he can't believe it :cryinglaughsmiley:
I think HG as a whole are done, anybody with a bit of money can divide them.

its crazy how easily they got dismantled.

looking back, the sufis shaikhs got overthrown by their own soldiers who the government integrated into the SNA last year, almost like a dark irony, they fucked themselves up.

RX will be the new people to watchout for.

Trending