After a long negotiation I and Western4Life neef will go to Nova Scotia after Covid19

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’m having second thoughts traveling with this dude. He is too liberal. What if he attacks me in the middle of the night.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
759.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I have seen this guy a few times before. He is too fulay to give me eye contact. He nervously sweats, and does so profusely. Don't believe his tough guy internet persona. He's a pussycat.

:pachah1:
Lmao I always knew Menace was a big baby.:drakelaugh: He can fool the newbies but not me.

Lmao I always knew Menace was a big baby.:drakelaugh: He can fool the newbies but not me.

I was once in a car with him and he was looking at the driver side window while he was driving. He was too afraid to look straight. He nearly got in an accident many times. His fulay behaviour was even affecting his driving.

:mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was once in a car with him and he was looking at the driver side window while he was driving. He was too afraid to look straight. He nearly got in an accident many times. His fulay behaviour was even affecting his driving.

:mjlol:

what a liar ! @Figo this dude imposing his fulaynimo on me.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I always knew you were sus :russ:
Nigga I am trolling you neef daaqa, only down low niggas get homophobe on a comment, I am happily married aabo and have kids around ur age, don't ever take anyone's comments serious on here.
:francis: