Afros

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
This is funny & sad at the same time. How old are you again? Regardless of age, sport whatever look you want. If they want you to be bald, they don’t respect you & see you as “slap the back of his head” material. I say grow out your hair & rock the biggest Afro

This is funny & sad at the same time. How old are you again? Regardless of age, sport whatever look you want. If they want you to be bald, they don’t respect you & see you as “slap the back of his head” material. I say grow out your hair & rock the biggest Afro
You're thinking about it too hard, i dont really mean bald i mean really short

How would your parents react if u had a skin fade and braids

giphy.gif

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Everyone used to think I had Indian hair now its 3c much better I am gonna go grow an afro

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I have grown for many years I began having a small afro when I was 8 and shaved it when I was 14 after peer pressure from my relatives , I regretted shaving I felt disgusted rocking a small haircut it looked appealling to them , I hated it and I regrow once I became 16 and ever since I look like a Jamaican Rasta smoking the good shit all the time.

I have grown for many years I began having a small afro when I was 8 and shaved it when I was 14 after peer pressure from my relatives , I regretted shaving I felt disgusted rocking a small haircut it looked appealling to them , I hated it and I regrow once I became 16 and ever since I look like a Jamaican Rasta smoking the good shit all the time.
What would you say to one that is trying to grow their hair out? :cosbyhmm:

Trending

Latest posts