Africans views on African Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
"you're the ones that got caught"

"Africans looking at us like we signed up for a cruise to America"

:deadpeter:

I think he was Somali because I have met many Somalis who say they come from "East Africa". I've only heard Somalis say they're East African.

I never heard an Ethiopian/Eritrean person say this. Ethiopians/Eritrean like to shove the fact they're Ethiopian/Eritrean in your face. They will wear bracelets that mention their country, even the ones born in the West speak their native language as much as they can and avoid English if they're with non Xabashi.

I think he was Somali because I have met many Somalis who say they come from "East Africa". I've only heard Somalis say they're East African.

I never heard an Ethiopian/Eritrean person say this. Ethiopians/Eritrean like to shove the fact they're Ethiopian/Eritrean in your face. They will wear bracelets that mention their country, even the ones born in the West speak their native language as much as they can and avoid English if they're with non Xabashi.
I listened to the clip a couple of times and the guy starts with an e I doubt it that he said somalia because it is a unique name and I would've identified instantly

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
mike yard was the most underrated comedian walahi :dead:

nigga really needed a hbo special

I listened to the clip a couple of times and the guy say stars with an e I doubt it that he said somalia because it is a unique name and I would've identified instantly

Ethiopians are the most nationalist Africans around. They never say "I'm from East Africa", especially considering they are the largest country in East Africa. Only langaabs and only those who are ashamed of being from a particular country will attach themselves to something that broad.

Ethiopians are the most nationalist Africans around. They never say "I'm from East Africa", especially considering they are the largest country in East Africa. Only langaabs and only those who are ashamed of being from a particular country will attach themselves to something that broad.
If you say so. although I've never seen a somali say he is from east africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts