Africans have no culture, we must kick them out - Israeli MP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
https://www.iol.co.za/news/world/africans-have-no-culture-we-must-kick-them-out-israeli-mp-16441012

Johannesburg – An Israeli member of Israel’s Knesset or parliament (MP), Oren Hazan from the ruling Likud party, has said Africans have no culture and that Israel should stop African refugees from having children, in a video that was posted on the Facebook page of the UK branch of Likud.

During an interview with Avi Yemeni, an Israeli-Australian pro-Israel activist, on July 27, Hazan further said that African immigrants were a threat to Israel and would destroy the country.

“If we don’t kick them out they will kick us out. We need to destroy the problem when it is still small,” said Hazan.

During the interview, Hazan said the Africans were not refugees but economic migrants before making further derogatory remarks. However, his comments and statements have not been condemned by the Likud party led by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Israel came under strong criticism for its mass deportation of Africans earlier in the year with protests breaking out in the country and human rights organisations condemning the move and the inhumane way the Africans were treated.

Earlier in the year Hazan’s interviewer, Avi Yemeni who is a rightist activist, also started a petition in Australia to help what he described as the “persecuted white minority” of South Africa stating that whites “were facing genocide” in the southern African country.

He attended a pro-refugee rally in Melbourne and got into verbal arguments with people protesting in support of African refugees, heckling them he asked why they didn’t support South Africa’s “persecuted whites”.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
He's right. Israel know that in the short term they will look evil and take a hit reputation wise but in the long term they will be smiling. Deport these negros back to the black lands.

"They don't have culture" kulaha :farmajoyaab::ayaanswag::faysalwtf:
There are over 3000 ethnic groups in Africa, but surely we all have the same dances, music, rituals, cooking, architecture, clothing etc

Tell me what do these Israelis have? They don't even have a country

Apollo

VIP
There are over 3000 ethnic groups in Africa, but surely we all have the same dances, music, rituals, cooking, architecture, clothing etc

Don't take second language speakers too literal. I think he meant ''they are uncivilized''.

Free palestine,f*ck these khafirs
In the longterm they will benefit from their policies they are protecting and fighting for their identity,if somalia could be the same it will be wonderful,no arabs,no Madow, no oromos,just somalis

But they are eyeballing our holy site al asqa mosque and killing other muslims,that wont do

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
1st: We shouldn't be surprised that a baby killing genocidal people like Israelis are saying this about africans

2nd: At the same time, I wish somalis had the balls to do the same and kick oromos & bantus out of Somalia.

Lol they do have a country and it's called...

Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.