Africans go into acid bath to become lighter!

VixR

Veritas
Bs waaye waxaan wallahi.
We are, and we aren’t in control of how people view us but what we do with that feedback is all on u. U gotta remember that females are the majority of bleachers. How do u rationalize that as a female yourself?
If you need help with that, it’s beyond your level of reasoning.

You’re in control if it’s based on character. You’re not in control of how people view you if it’s based on looks, which is the category skin bleaching falls under. Contrary to what you guys are saying, it’s not in the norm to disregard communal opinion.

VixR

Veritas
@riyaale she's a master at dancing around the point.

When I got a high mark in tests I wouldn't even bother telling my parents. I was just satisfied with what the work I did and how the fruits paid off. I don't need validation from a teacher saying "wow u r so good" and never wanted it. I gave value to myself.

Sure, it might be based on feedback but then that'sa problem with their psych. There's nothing deep to be looked at here. Maslow's hierarchy of needs requires self actualization to be a desire, not a need. These people desired to be whiter an bleach their skin without needing to. Nobody needs to do anything.
Good test scores lol.. not only something viewed positively, but something that you’re able to disclose or not, at will.

You’re actually retarded (sorry not sorry).

If you need help with that, it’s beyond your level of reasoning.

You’re in control if it’s based on character. You’re not in control of how people view you if it’s based on looks, which is the category skin bleaching falls under. Contrary to what you guys are saying, it’s not in the norm to disregard communal opinion.
What a deflection that was.
Why don’t u explain it to me then professor. Im curious.
Almost all body modification shit, from makeup to plastic surgery, to bleaching are female dominated clients, is it a coincidence or is there and underlying issue here?

VixR

Veritas
Completely unrelated, but did you go to Harvard?
No. I actually got into one of those schools undergrad, but didn’t go (bc my folks couldn’t let go of me). I resented that for a while, but in retrospect, I’m mostly over it. It doesn’t make sense to pay that kind of money for undergrad. But on the other hand, they paid for private high school so, not sure why they played me like that, including knowing that I was applying and letting me lol.
What a deflection that was.
Why don’t u explain it to me then professor. Im curious.
Almost all body modification shit, from makeup to plastic surgery, to bleaching are female dominated clients, is it a coincidence or is there and underlying issue here?
You really have no clue why?

Are you all that retarded? I’m being serious.
lol ok then.

View attachment 82882

Thank you arm chair psychologist :)
What’s the relevance? Do you disagree?

No. I actually got into one of those schools undergrad, but didn’t go (bc my folks couldn’t let go of me). I resented that for a while, but in retrospect, I’m mostly over it. It doesn’t make sense to pay that kind of money for undergrad. But on the other hand, they paid for private high school so, not sure why they played me like that, including knowing that I was applying and letting me lol.

:bell:
There is a swahili saying “Ku uliza sio ujinga.”
Meaning to ask is not being dumb or as u just said retarded.

So, are u gonna answer or not?

Exodus

Alienist

I looked up the price of 1-year tuition at Harvard and holy f*ck, that's insane. 1 year of Liberal arts at Harvard is 4 years of Medical school where I am(and the fees where I am are considered overpriced), the USA is a crazy place man.

VixR

Veritas
:bell:
There is a swahili saying “Ku uliza sio ujinga.”
Meaning to ask is not being dumb or as u just said retarded.

So, are u gonna answer or not?
Men are starting to alter their looks, bc looks have become a factor for women in recent times (replacing other things), but never as much as women, which is why the pressure is unequal. Beauty is ultimately a metric women are judged by, which is why we play to it.

Men are judged traditionally through other metrics, like money, influence, the kind of woman he’s with, which is why they tend to self-destruct around the deficiency or lack of those themes. Male beauty, if present, is a plus, but not a big deal.

No huuno! I am blessed with a deep, mocha caramel. My hooyo is super light, my dad is black with a tinge of caramel.

I came out distinctly mocha caramel chocolate, my skin glows!

Basra so you are a dark skinned beauty?

I always knew you were dark after seeing your white people fetish.

You got into an Ivy League school? Gtfo

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
was the top layer of the skin falling off? this scared me. Please people, be happy with the way god created you. I want you to know you are beautiful the way you are :)

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
That’s extreme skin peeling:williamswtf:

There’s no barrier left. She’ll be catching disease so much easier.