AFRICANS DIDNT COME TO AMERICAs IN SLAVE SHIPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
The problem with Rogen is, he has no guest filter whatsoever lol. It’s an orgy of quacks with whack opinions and legit people on that show. That’s why I don’t listen to him.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Imagine taking a black “historian” seriously :drakelaugh: I bet there’s an africentric book on how the first aliens were black

Apollo

VIP
The problem with Rogen is, he has no guest filter whatsoever lol. It’s an orgy of quacks with whack opinions and legit people on that show. That’s why I don’t listen to him.

Hehe, true..

I only listen to some of his podcasts, not all. Occasionally he does have quite good guests on.

I must confess, I listened to the recent Alex Jones episode on JRE for entertainment value (after Jones was deplatformed everywhere). But usually I skip the wacky guests.

Hehe, true..

I only listen to some of his podcasts, not all. Occasionally he does have quite good guests on.

I must confess, I listened to the recent Alex Jones episode on JRE for entertainment value (after Jones was deplatformed everywhere). But usually I skip the wacky guests.
Alex jones was scapegoated

Status
Not open for further replies.