African YouTube Wode Maya complaints over Chinese racism

Somalis are also disliked, just not famous or relevant enough. It's good to be disliked in many instances.
Somalis are disliked because they’re starting to act like them. Rude, Ghetto, impolite, loud, obnoxious and straight up disrespectful. Obviously not all Black People cause I like the conservative thinking and the Muslim Converts but the rest deserve racism.

Yeah, they act hostile towards other people because they believe everyone is against them. When that is simply not the case, but they think that themselves. So it's a self-defeating cycle.

I've been friends with many of them and I consider myself lucky that I have an open mind that isn't prone to racism. I dislike the ones who act like thugs just like I would dislike any person of any race who acts like that.

I like the ones who are polite and respectful towards me. Simple as that.
Absolutely, I have a lot of Conservative thinking Black Friends and recently got to know a good Black Muslim convert Brother. It’s just the loud and obnoxious ones that support BLM and loud mouthed individuals that I just avoid.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somalis are disliked because they’re starting to act like them. Rude, Ghetto, impolite, loud, obnoxious and straight up disrespectful. Obviously not all Black People cause I like the conservative thinking and the Muslim Converts but the rest deserve racism.

Did you say "deserve racism".....

:gucciwhat:

Humans are inherently tribal and will almost invariably scorn all that is different.

You're different; you're also from the 3rd world and would have been hated regardless of whether or not you maintained your cultural purity.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Not a random person but the ones who fit the stereotypes do

The definition of racism is to hate an entire racial group.

If you are racist against Blacks, it doesn't matter whether they fit stereotypes or not, you will still hate them.

There is no such thing as "I am racist but only against specific blacks with certain traits".

The near daily exercise in pretending to be superior to the AA community (and 'blacks' in general) is distracting, laughable, sad and a waste of energy.

This is a bit of a detour (and pedantic on my behalf) but the use of the phrase "I could care less", is irksome.

Go to the 50 second mark of the video below -- because I'm outsourcing my ranting.

Last edited:
Humans are inherently tribal and will almost invariably scorn all that is different.

You're different; you're also from the 3rd world and would have been hated regardless of whether or not you maintained your cultural purity.
Wtf is this man on about?😂💀

madows are so desperate always begging to be accepted by others who gives a shit if asians don't like foreigners
I don’t understand why would you go live there if they treat you like crap. Think about all the work, time and money it’s takes to move to another country. But it’s for a country that’s hates you. That’s why I think it’s weird asf

Wtf is this man on about?😂💀

what-waka-flocka.gif

I was perfectly clear and everybody else understood.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The near daily exercise in pretending to be superior to the AA community (and 'blacks' in general) is distracting, laughable, sad and a waste of energy.

This is a bit of a detour (and pedantic on my behalf) but the use of the phrase "I could care less", is irksome.

Go to the 50 second mark of the video below -- because I'm outsourcing my ranting.

I think I have seen this video.

My bad tho, I thought I said “couldn’t care less” until I watched the video and re-read what I wrote.

Som

VIP
The Chinese Communist party is actually actively anti-racist. They support African immigrants and have a lot of affirmative action programs for indigeneous minorities. The racists in China hate the government and the government works to suppress Han nationalism and bigotry. This guy is being paid by BJP bhakts and Anglo-Taiwanese Zionists. These people will never talk about Japan’s acceptance rate of 3 refugees every decade
Don't be naive bro.
The Chinese Communist party was probably genuinely anti racist at the times of Mao because they were poor and experienced foreign meddling so they felt close to the struggle of other colonized countries. Now china is a state capitalist system, the party is Communist only by name and keeps it's anti racism only by name. In China black students were harassed by the government who accused them of bringing covid , even their policies in Africa are no different. The Chinese government sends companies in Africa who almost enslave native African workers