African woman wins Miss Universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All beauty queens look alike to me. They're never strikingly beautiful like supermodels can be. Beauty queens have a bland beauty to them.

VixR

Veritas
All beauty queens look alike to me. They're never strikingly beautiful like supermodels can be. Beauty queens have a bland beauty to them.
I think she looks underwhelmingly normal/regular. Like, not even sexy, more like cute. Everyday girl-next-door cute.

I think she looks underwhelmingly normal/regular. Like, not even sexy, more like cute. Everyday girl-next-door cute.

Yeah. If it wasn't for the make up and clothes she would never win a beauty contest. She's pretty average. I think all you need these days is a nice figure and good makeup to be considered beautiful.

TooMacaan

VIP
It was based on multiple factors, but yh- There were much prettier girls.

Sri Lanka
CHRISTINA-PEIRIS-is-MISS-UNIVERSE-SRI-LANKA.jpg

SriLanka_UNI17_Web_Headshot.jpg

Brazil
19050127_143378332877856_8560641411802726400_n.jpg
uploader-11032017-1511642531.jpg

and, USA
14736454_222968984778213_1659671424412942336_n.jpg
USA_UNI17_Web_Headshot.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Let's be real here! this is no longer about beauty.

The question that must be asked is "under who's measuring stick is this beauty being measured ". For someone in Somalia a beautiful woman is one with certain attributes, long ostrich like neck with a silky hair with some height and good smile. The Nepalese people's beauty of a woman is considered a woman that looks like a stray dog.

My point is that this woman they chose to represent the most beautiful to me is just like fast food restaurant, when you hungry and fatigued from working and you don't wanna cook you buy from them to regain energy. Same case for this Miss Universe, it's plain cheap and nonsense

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
If a woman doesn't possess a decent futo, she ain't beautiful to me no matter how beautiful she is to other people.

VixR

Veritas
Couldn't agree more. Only if she had badhi weyn.:ahh:
If that means ass, I couldn't disagree more. She's perfect just as she is.

It could mean boobs too for all I care or know, but nope.

Stop bastardizing beauty with qashin. Not everything has to be large-bummed/breasted

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If that means ass, I couldn't disagree more. She's perfect just as she is.

It could mean boobs too for all I care or know, but nope.

Stop bastardizing beauty with qashin. Not everything has to be large-bummed/breasted
Ffs lady chill :whoa:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's not that serious, but ffs, its ridiculous how it's warped into one thing these days, with the disproportional ass and breasts thing.

A natural women looks like that too, and guess what, she's fine as is. JS.
I know walaal. It's just that the ciyaal suuq side of me came out and I couldn't help myself. :damedamn:
She's beautiful as she is.

mrlog

VIP
It's not that serious, but ffs, its ridiculous how it's warped into one thing these days, with the disproportional ass and breasts thing.

Well, natural women look like that too, and guess what, they're fine as is. JS.

Huuno ffs all he's saying is that he prefers his chica to have a bigger ass/boobs then him.
Just like u would prefer for ur man to be a bit taller not shorter than u.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Well, natural women look like that too, and guess what, they're fine as is. JS.

#NoFutoCrew
#ReerAlwaax
#Triggered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts