African Union; Somalia Army is ready to take over as AMISOM prepares to exit

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ngl I never thought I'd see the day. It's embarrassing for any Somali region to be baby sat by ajnabi forces.

Thank you trump for withdrawing troops.

:wow:

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.

AMISOM mandate currently set to expire in 2021
I doubt amisom gafuurweyne will leave somalia in the next few years, i will only believe otherwise when/if the security council does not renew their mandate next year. I still remember when they said amisom would leave...after 2016’s general election:reallymaury:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Only a handful of Ethiopian soldiers will remain in Jubaland, and after they die for our missions and they complete important tasks in Kismayo, we'll send the remaining troops sponsored by Abyi/Farmajo back to Addis. #MissionComplete

Last edited:
So this all lies?

One example from 2008. She's Ugandan look at her words in the article. It's Haram for a women to marry a non Muslim so I doubt she's Muslim hence why she's in Uganda.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201209_161527.jpg
    Screenshot_20201209_161527.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_20201209_161624.jpg
    Screenshot_20201209_161624.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_20201209_161744.jpg
    Screenshot_20201209_161744.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 72

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
His mosque in Kenya is monitored and there has been cases of Somali diaspora being questioned when they land back at the airport.

Som

VIP
Amisom won't leave in 2021. They will be renewed. The international community knows that as soon as amisom leaves the terrorist would easily take all of southern somalia.
Sna has no heavy weapons to fight them and it's too divided on qabil. Somali soldiers will leave their positions as soom as shit hits the fan.
Unfortunately I don't see Amisom leaving in the next 5-10 years. AMISOM provides employment for thousands of kenyan, ugandan, burundian et soldiers who earn much more money than they will ever make if they stayed in their country. That's why they have no desire fo leave

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
can you provide more info on him, who is he condemning in that video, it lacks info
His name is Sheekh Hassan, there's dozen of videos of him on Youtube.

I don't know who he is condemning on that video but this dude is clearly unstable, he once said you can kill a gaalo and eat him.

He also made takfir on Sheekh Umal if I am not mistaken

Trending