African Union says Somalia should give their oil to Kenya

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The people of ras kamboni barely have water in the Kenyan claims how is that fair?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There is a (((Majeerteen))) on the ICJ court who is friends with the other judges. This triggers the Kenyans and they are now seeking second opinions.
I am going to attempt to make a documentary in the Somali language regarding the Bantu expansion in Somalia. I will spread it throughout all the FOB outlets, I hope it gains traction and some party is formed (Badbaadada Isirka Somaliyeed) (Saving our Somali identity)

You think it'll work??

Apollo

VIP
I am going to attempt to make a documentary in the Somali language regarding the Bantu expansion in Somalia. I will spread it throughout all the FOB outlets, I hope it gains traction and some party is formed (Badbaadada Isirka Somaliyeed) (Saving our Somali identity)

You think it'll work??

Lol, good luck, I wouldn't bother, it's a lost cause and some crazy Madowweyne terrorist might kill you. Not worth the risk.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol, good luck, I wouldn't bother, it's a lost cause and some crazy Madowweyne terrorist might kill you. Not worth the risk.
Ill mask my voice and make myself anonymous, I bet the video will be attacked heavily though by wahabists etc.

it seems you have given up and accepted our future bantu fate :(

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

You think it'll work??
Go for it sxb

Bunch of Madows sticking together....fvck them. We got our arab brothers you aswads

Arab, Arab, Arab, Ayrab
images

Ill mask my voice and make myself anonymous, I bet the video will be attacked heavily though by wahabists etc.

it seems you have given up and accepted our future bantu fate :(
Somalia's demographic fate is sealed tbh. People back home put religion above anything else, if you attack Muslim Bantus(verbally or physically) then Somalis back home will interpret it as an attack on fellow Muslims.

There's no going back.

Last edited:
Somalia's demographic fate is sealed tbh. People back home put religion above anything else, if you attack Muslim Bantus(verbally or physically) then Somalis back home will interpret it as an attack on fellow Muslims.

There's no going back.
Ridiculous. Ethnic Somalis have one of the highest birth rates in the world and will become the largest ethnic group in Kenya soon

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Would you let Half Somali & Half Bantu people stay in Somalia if you were President?
The current Madowwayne that are in Somalia would not be evicted but I would try to strike a repatriation deal in order to free up the fertile farming lands.

However, any new Bantu illegal immigrant would be deported

The current Madowwayne that are in Somalia would not be evicted but I would try to strike a repatriation deal in order to free up the fertile farming lands.

However, any new Bantu illegal immigrant would be deported
Seems like you've given our brother @southside & his community the green light to stay in your vision for Somalia.
:ehh:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts