African Union condemns the extension

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Don’t you think it's weird the whole world is "concerned" about this one particularl issue and not when Ethiopia invaded and massacred people in Mogadishu.
Not to mention all the focked up things going on in Africa and Yemen.
Governments can focus on multiple things at the same time if something is going on in Yemen they can be concerned about that too.

Governments can focus on multiple things at the same time if something is going on in Yemen they can be concerned about that too.
They created the situation in Yemen. Gave UAE and SA free reign, supported them with weapons and Intel. Now Biden is pulled the support because of MBS support of Trump and Khashoggi murder.

No one is remotely concerned about people. What they are concerned about is interest.

Jungle

VIP
Don’t you think it's weird the whole world is "concerned" about this one particularl issue and not when Ethiopia invaded and massacred people in Mogadishu.
Not to mention all the focked up things going on in Africa and Yemen.
Are you dumb? This why countries have ambassadors, special envoys etc. Dont you know that CIA were funding warlords such as the current governor of banaadir omar finish to arrest innocent sheikhs in mogadishu? And they were paid per person? Google it like you googled everything else you know right now.

Are you dumb? This why countries have ambassadors, special envoys etc. Dont you know that CIA were funding warlords such as the current governor of banaadir omar finish to arrest innocent sheikhs in mogadishu? And they were paid per person? Google it like you googled everything else you know right now.
Who isn't a jaajus. I don't need to google shit. I can go ask my folks for things I don't know.

Latest posts