African refugees saying “f*ck Morocco” and “f*ck Africa” when fleeing to a Spanish enclave

zackattack

Cowabunga
Sadly these young, frustrated men who their countries and world system systematically failed them ended up died either being crushed like their little dreams or shot.

Most those who are lying there, jammed on the concrete are died, non white non blue-eyed european died. Otherwise it would be a huge outcry

Wtf they shot all those people ?

Yooooo f*ck Ukraine this is far worst why aren't the news outlets talking about this 24/7

O yeah they are not blonde or blue eyed

Literally hundreds of these young boys

f*ck SPAIN spanish spics

Europe is shit, atleast if you're going to die do it while trying to fix your own country.. Riot and overthrow all the corrupt African leaders then renegotiate trade terms with all foreigners, EU, China etc and then start developing your country.. I know it's easier said than done but it can be done if you are smart and persistent and willing to sacrifice in the cause..
This!!! If you look at all those bodies piled up and adding up how much they paid to be there there is at least $50k from just in how many people had paid to get to Morocco in the first place,

Imagine if they had just grouped together and invested in their own country and resources. In their childrens education, in a business especially with tech all you need is the starter funds and an idea. It’s pathetic and sad that all of them rely on this defetist ideology where ‘west is best’ and never try to build their own.

Europe is shit, atleast if you're going to die do it while trying to fix your own country.. Riot and overthrow all the corrupt African leaders then renegotiate trade terms with all foreigners, EU, China etc and then start developing your country.. I know it's easier said than done but it can be done if you are smart and persistent and willing to sacrifice in the cause..
Fine words but much easier said that done walaal. Can you stare into the barrel of a dictator's gun and not feel some fear?! Not only for yourself but also the loved ones you're leaving behind. Many don't have true resolution to fight to the death for societal change.

Why do you think the reward for martyrdom in Islam is so high in the eyes of God? It's because it is a difficult thing to do.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I don't want to be insensitive but none of those Countries are so bad as to warrant this Biblical scale exodus; it's understandable if there's a high intensity civil war going on, but that's just not the case.

During the Sudanese civil wars (in which we lost millions), South Sudanese didn't attempt to illegally cross into Europe; we simply resigned ourselves to refugee camps in the region -- and were processed accordingly.

Just thinking about Africa makes one feel so terribly depressed; my earliest years were spent in two refugee camps -- and I don't see that not being the environment for African children in my lifetime.

:snoop:
A lot of these guys are actually North Sudanese.

Why do South Africans hate other Africans so much, they're cheering it on in the comments

:childplease:

The Dutch are very lucky that those jilec hearted South Africans didn't do what was necessary -- vengeance and retribution.

Man, I hate the revolting weakness in this continent.

:susp: