African refugees saying “f*ck Morocco” and “f*ck Africa” when fleeing to a Spanish enclave

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Sadly these young, frustrated men who their countries and world system systematically failed them ended up died either being crushed like their little dreams or shot.

Most those who are lying there, jammed on the concrete are died, non white non blue-eyed european died. Otherwise it would be a huge outcry

Sadly these young, frustrated men who their countries and world system systematically failed them ended up died either being crushed like their little dreams or shot.

Most those who are lying there, jammed on the concrete are died, non white non blue-eyed european died. Otherwise it would be a huge outcry
Why are the uniformed men speaking Arabic if this is in Spain?

Spain has two morrocan cities as theirs, and that caused a fence between the two states to exist, these men died on Moroccan soil as well on Spanish said
Europe is shit, atleast if you're going to die do it while trying to fix your own country.. Riot and overthrow all the corrupt African leaders then renegotiate trade terms with all foreigners, EU, China etc and then start developing your country.. I know it's easier said than done but it can be done if you are smart and persistent and willing to sacrifice in the cause..

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Europe is shit, atleast if you're going to die do it while trying to fix your own country.. Riot and overthrow all the corrupt African leaders then renegotiate trade terms with all foreigners, EU, China etc and then start developing your country.. I know it's easier said than done but it can be done if you are smart and persistent and willing to sacrifice in the cause..
Habibi, they don't have in their mind, they came from places where it's so harsh that risking your live. It is complicated situation that why only need to have sympathy for them

I don't want to be insensitive but none of those Countries are so bad as to warrant this Biblical scale exodus; it's understandable if there's a high intensity civil war going on, but that's just not the case.

During the Sudanese civil wars (in which we lost millions), South Sudanese didn't attempt to illegally cross into Europe; we simply resigned ourselves to refugee camps in the region -- and were processed accordingly.

Just thinking about Africa makes one feel so terribly depressed; my earliest years were spent in two refugee camps -- and I don't see that not being the environment for African children in my lifetime.

:snoop:

reer

VIP
@Nilotic they gonna be gettin dat sweet european welfare housing jobs.

rejoice-happy.gif

Habibi, they don't have in their mind, they came from places where it's so harsh that risking your live. It is complicated situation that why only need to have sympathy for them
Sorry I have no sympathy for people who cannot even use their brain or are willing to fix their problems.. These are men who are healthy and strong not women and children escaping war.. These men have the power and strength to change and transform their countries but they choose to run to Europe like mindless wildebeests thinking honey and milk is waiting for them on the other side of the fence :snoop: :snoop:

I don't want to be insensitive but none of those Countries are so bad as to warrant this Biblical scale exodus; it's understandable if there's a high intensity civil war going on, but that's just not the case.

During the Sudanese civil wars (in which we lost millions), South Sudanese didn't attempt to illegally cross into Europe; we simply resigned ourselves to refugee camps in the region -- and were processed accordingly.

Just thinking about Africa makes one feel so terribly depressed; my earliest years were spent in two refugee camps -- and I don't see that not being the environment for African children in my lifetime.

:snoop:

They are behaving like a bunch of wildebeests

crocodile wildebeest GIF by Head Like an Orange

To God we belong and to him we return.

This is not a happy reality brothers remember that. Suffering is more close to any of us than anything else.

Trending

Latest posts