African Maids in Arabia

Why are there so many African maids in saudi when they have so many refugees to pick from right in turkey (Syrian). Even Rohingya have a huge refugee population to pick from that could maybe be paid even less than the African maids.

Do these people just want to pick on bantus!!!

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Watch this same app is used in Saudi as well ,will give you a better understanding. They just prefer black slaves cause they feel they are easier to control

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I know of a maid how is treated pretty well in Dubai. She is from Congo I believe

there is also a Ethiopian lady who was hung to a spinning fan and whipped while spinning around

Good and bad apples but mostly bad apples

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
There are many different nationalities that works as house maids from Philippines, Bangladesh, India, Malaysia, Indonesia and African countries. They go to help their poor families. I've seen several documentaries about how badly many are treated everything from starvation, violence to rape and even being killed. It's just horrible.

@Medulla
I've seen it, it really broke my heart when that girl came back home and said her 'madam' was wearing Islamic clothing but wasn't a Muslim.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
There are many different nationalities that works as house maids from Philippines, Bangladesh, India, Malaysia, Indonesia and African countries. They go to help their poor families. I've seen several documentaries about how badly many are treated everything from starvation, violence to rape and even being killed. It's just horrible.

@Medulla
I've seen it, it really broke my heart when that girl came back home and said her 'madam' was wearing Islamic clothing but wasn't a Muslim.

They steal your passport and abuse you and if you run away the police will just bring you back. It's so sad but thanks to the women like in the women they are working to get these people out of these situations. More media attention means they will be forced to deal with this issue inshallah

Im just curious if there are arab maids in arabia like syrian or yemen. I know they exist in Turkey and maybe djibouti.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are there so many African maids in saudi when they have so many refugees to pick from right in turkey (Syrian). Even Rohingya have a huge refugee population to pick from that could maybe be paid even less than the African maids.

Do these people just want to pick on bantus!!!

Well African bantu have hard bodies and can tolerate hard labor. Not to mention they r not sexually alluring to the fat Saudi husbands who can easily formicate with hot Syrian refugee ma or Rohingya shorty

Sambuus

Inactive
Well African bantu have hard bodies and can tolerate hard labor. Not to mention they r not sexually alluring to the fat Saudi husbands who can easily formicate with hot Syrian refugee ma or Rohingya shorty
That is inaccurate. All humans feel the same type of pain even though the white mans history have shown otherwise regarding Bantus.

most the maids are ethiopian and bantus cuz thhey're the traditional maids in arab countries and plus they dont have the same rights as other arabian maids so you can overwork and abuse

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That is inaccurate. All humans feel the same type of pain even though the white mans history have shown otherwise regarding Bantus.

So u r saying i should not believe the white mans version of history?

So u r saying i should not believe the white mans version of history?

White as in Wight people:

History and Etymology for wight
Noun

Middle English, creature, thing, from Old English wiht; akin to Old High German wihtcreature, thing, Old Church Slavonic veštĭ thing

38edfcbf3a703571dc7f1a6abedb9e0e.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
White as in Wight people:

History and Etymology for wight
Noun

Middle English, creature, thing, from Old English wiht; akin to Old High German wihtcreature, thing, Old Church Slavonic veštĭ thing

38edfcbf3a703571dc7f1a6abedb9e0e.jpg

is that the origin of the word White? From that lisp tongue Wight? Yaab badaana

is that the origin of the word White? From that lisp tongue Wight? Yaab badaana

Originally, the Scottish people were known only by a single name. ... The name Wight is a nickname type of surname for a pale or fair haired person. Further research revealed that the name is derived from the Old English word "hwit," meaning "white."

Ever watch game of thrones, and the term wight walkers and the walking dead.:silanyolaugh:

5999e1064dcf3537008b4a5d

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Originally, the Scottish people were known only by a single name. ... The name Wight is a nickname type of surname for a pale or fair haired person. Further research revealed that the name is derived from the Old English word "hwit," meaning "white."

Ever watch game of thrones, and the term wight walkers and the walking dead.:silanyolaugh:

5999e1064dcf3537008b4a5d

And the Scottish are considered more savage than the Irish. I have read aristocratic letters of High born English Ladies who ridicule the Scotts like u can't believe it. Their nick names is 'the originals" meaning of course, we r so civilized and this where we come from lol

Trending