African hair is beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry luv
@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq is just having a mental breakdown:yloezpe:
He loves his queens too much on the low.
tenor.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even the ‘Madow hair’ we make fun off is amazing. Look how much variety and how many different hairstyles you can do with it. It’s like a crown.
I can’t believe some people think stringy, flat cadaan hair that you can’t do anything with is superior to African hair. They really managed to brainwash us on another level.
African hair in all it’s textures (from loose curls to kinks) is the most beautiful hair in the world. Other races envy it, that’s why they always want to touch our hair. All Africans should wear their hair with pride. Everyone else has the same hair besides us.
Not to sound SJWy but this is the truth.

Would u hate me if i dont find them "beautiful"??

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Abaayo macaan its ok we except you for who you are its time to emancipate your Madow from underneath that hijab you wear to hide your Madow your royal nappiness barbed wired pubes

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Beauty and ugliness don't exist. They are concepts which conform themselves to the particular evolutionary circumstances of the human psyche. What is beautiful? The ape with the shining coat free of ticks. What is ugly? What will not live through childbirth
Excuses ugly chics use to make themselves feel better abaayo macaan hadu illahay ku roon yahay even God dont like ugly kkk

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Beauty and ugliness don't exist. They are concepts which conform themselves to the particular evolutionary circumstances of the human psyche. What is beautiful? The ape with the shining coat free of ticks. What is ugly? What will not live through childbirth
Nothing like fertility to turn this nigga on, let me tell ya!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
As if some Somalis don’t have coarse hair textures.
Some guys here have major inferiority complexes. Who gives a f*ck about a hair texture, and then states that theirs is superior? How on God's green Earth does that make sense?

Some guys here have major inferiority complexes. Who gives a f*ck about a hair texture, and then states that theirs is superior? How on God's green Earth does that make sense?
There is no such thing as “African hair “ or “black hair”. Africans have a range of hair textures. Nomadic Somalis celebrated Afros, curls, straight long hair.........You take what the god gave you and make it look beautiful in your own way.

Maraq Jiron Digaag

I cringe when I see some lady with a wide nose with an obvious wig. Theres just so much clash. If they had their natural hair they look so much better

viola-davis-golden-globes-2018.jpg

Vs.
MV5BNzUxNjM4ODI1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTEwNDE2OTE@._V1_UY317_CR22,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

She looks better in a weave. Girls like Aja Naomi king look bad asf with their weave on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts