African Hair Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Loool I don’t know what habesha people you know

That hair is very common as well with habeshas. I know some with almost straight/wavy hair as well.

Mostly Eritrean Habeshas, who have a lower ratio of Omotic and more Cushitic.

Ethiopian Habeshas have a higher ratio of Omotic to Cushitic blessing them with kinky Omotic hair.

After Somalis, IMO, Nubians & Afars have the softest hair in Sub-Saharan Africa (excluding Malagasy).

/Suugo Science.

World

VIP

Ethiopian Habeshas have a higher ratio of Omotic to Cushitic blessing them with kinky Omotic hair.

/Suugo Science.
Hmmm

I don’t know much Ethiopian habesha people, all the ones I know are Eritrean so that could be true.

Apollo

VIP
Hmmm

I don’t know much Ethiopian habesha people, they’re all Eritrean so that could be true.

Yep, in the West the Tigrays and Eritreans are over-represented. The inland Habeshas (Amharas) mainly only live in California from what I gather, not so much in Europe.

After Somalis, IMO, Nubians & Afars have the softest hair in Sub-Saharan Africa (excluding Malagasy).

/Suugo Science.
Hmmm

I don’t know much Ethiopian habesha people, all the ones I know are Eritrean so that could be true.
I see more Eritreans with timojilec than Ethiopians. Imo Ethiopians have more timo adag
Ethiopians are multiple ethnicities though

Keeysan

The humble one
There hair is definitely 4c, I've seen Souths Sudanese rock that hair style so it isn't a Khoisan specific hair type.
I have always wondered why some South Sudanese people wear their hair like that? It's quite grotesque in my opinion.
American(afro) hip hop culture in my opinion. Seems it’s got a hold in their communities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending