African fatalities from 1997-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somalia = 46,854

Which is very low compared to other African conflicts and other conflicts in the world.

However,

Between 1997-2010 = 8990

Between 2010-2019= 37,864 :farmajoyaab:

Nearly 600 people died in one attack in Oct 2017.:mahubowtf:

38,000 is most definitely real. :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

very unreal, they have to give us where all these people vanished.nowadays its only in mogadishu where 100 people could be killed by abomb, and if you put all these incidents together for that period its probably be less than 1500.
what i found out is most foreigners assume that somalia is in turmoil like the early 1990s.
seriously i just nod my head when i read some foreign reports.

Look at this report about mogadishu today, 2019 and then read the comments how even somalis get bewildered and cant believe let alone foreigners.

very unreal, they have to give us where all these people vanished.nowadays its only in mogadishu where 100 people could be killed by abomb, and if you put all these incidents together for that period its probably be less than 1500.
what i found out is most foreigners assume that somalia is in turmoil like the early 1990s.
seriously i just nod my head when i read some foreign reports.

Look at this report about mogadishu today, 2019 and then read the comments how even somalis get bewildered and cant believe let alone foreigners.

Somalia is getting worse, the statistics prove that.

Whether you believe that or not is up to you.

is gettin better for me,,i try not to be sensational, already told u its only in mogadishu and u proved my point.
theres no full scale wars so wheres that 38000 come from. tell me since u have inside information.

is gettin better for me,,i try not to be sensational, already told u its only in mogadishu and u proved my point.
theres no full scale wars so wheres that 38000 come from. tell me since u have inside information.
You said not even 1000. You're clueless - give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending