African farmers GANG RAPE crocodile because it ate their livestock

Status
Not open for further replies.
allegedly gang-ra_ped it for days.

Reports are that the farmers(names withheld pending full investigations) who were gatvol with the crocodile which was eating their goats on a daily basis, set a trap and captured the reptile alive.

They then took the crocodile to their compound where they took turns to se_xually abuse the poor animal-believed to be a female- for days on end in one of their huts.

:dead1::dead::deadmanny:

Just read the disclaimer

Imzansi is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. Some of the news articles contained within iMzansi.co.za are fiction, and sometimes fake news.

Check your sources:ivers:

''Myself and my two other brothers used protection. We do not know what kind of STD’s crocodiles have but the rest went in bare and seemed to enjoyed it because they finished prematurely.''

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT????

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
“Myself and my two other brothers used protection."

Not everyday where you'll find Africans taking the time to use contraceptives

:drakelaugh:

:susp: Raping animals

I suppose you also think Arabs raping goats and whites raping pigs and dogs is also impressive
Are you literally shedding tears for crocodiles? :dwill: Sxb crocodiles are the most emotionless serial killers in the animal Kingdom. How can you compare it to a fawn or a goat

crocodile_dangerous_face_predatory_52590_3840x2400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts