African Associations

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
For Students are scary I see many Carribeans, Ethio, Somalis and other ethnicites there like Nigerians , Ghanaians , West Indians whatever. Lakin I would never join one because I know the place will smell like xaar and their bodily odor would kill me. Wild pack of Africans in a large crowd screams trouble. One asked me to join, but just like with any group in large amounts it just stinks I like things multicultural not Africa if I wanted to go to Africa I would but even them refugee mothaf*ckz cross the Mediterranean to get here and many die along the road (RIP). Plus Afro Association waa Bantu dominated yes I have Madow nose and build but no I would not feel at ease.

Anyone else feel at unease seeing a pack of west African or other Africans gather in a crowd.

I don't have anything in common with Nigerians, Jamaicans, etc. Somalis who desperately try to fit in with these people are pretty sad and could never be me.

I feel at ease every time a see a pack of halimos but every time I see a pack of black somali men laaahawlaaaa

tenor.gif

Sxb, it is bad to judge think about the deen.

I would also join an Arab Association because they all mostly are muslim and mashallah Muslims are the best people on Earth.

:banderas:
Everytime, I meet another muslim and I say salamu aleikum.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Sxb, it is bad to judge think about the deen.

I would also join an Arab Association because they all mostly are muslim and mashallah Muslims are the best people on Earth.

:banderas:
Everytime, I meet another muslim and I say salamu aleikum.
waa run akhi jazakallah khair you are the MAN waa run wallahi who am I to judge. plus I love my Africans

waa run akhi jazakallah khair you are the MAN waa run wallahi who am I to judge. plus I love my Africans
Mashallah sxb, may Allah bless you.

I love everybody who has akhlaq and deen, doesn't matter if your skin is dark or white.

White muslim, black muslim we are all the same and all of us are gonna die.

And we should be happy for our deaths and say Inshallah.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Mashallah sxb, may Allah bless you.

I love everybody who has akhlaq and deen, doesn't matter if your skin is dark or white.

White muslim, black muslim we are all the same and all of us are gonna die.

And we should be happy for our deaths and say Inshallah.
Mashallah yaa president Deni the knowledge is reflecting off of your huge belly kkkkk wa lakin mashallah you are rageeedi walle bille

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I FEEL AT HOME WITH MY FELLOW AFRICANS I SOMETIMES GET MISTAKEN FOR IGBO :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
MAMA AFRICA MAMA AFRICA

TELL WHITE SUPREMACY MY YE IS DIFFERENT TO YOUR YE !!!

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
My Uni doesn't have a Somali Society or african society , I'll make one this coming year and take over this place.

:fittytousand: