African Americans will get reparations

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tukraq My mum's side of my family teasing about me owing back pay. My maadow side were quite wealthy and take in other blacks and Latinos and have them pick cotton for them. They would take 75 percent of the earnings. The grandma's dad of my mother's side was from Cape Verde. My Mexican friends joke and call it Blaxico. Lol. Then my dad's side were into "missionary" work.......... I'll probably get like, 10 dollars back or maybe a 20 gift card from Starbucks. Hey, they got to keep 25 percent, so it wasn't that bad......

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq My mum's side of my family teasing about me owing back pay. My maadow side were quite wealthy and take in other blacks and Latinos and have them pick cotton for them. They would take 75 percent of the earnings. The grandma's dad of my mother's side was from Cape Verde. My Mexican friends joke and call it Blaxico. Lol. Then my dad's side were into "missionary" work.......... I'll probably get like, 10 dollars back or maybe a 20 gift card from Starbucks. Hey, they got to keep 25 percent, so it wasn't that bad......
I know but theres no way for the government to know all those details lol, if reparations due come it will be from an administration that very liberal anyways and will pretty much cover all African Americans lol

You have issues
Your hate is personal
Says the Ethiopian wanting reparations. Because I don't have vitcim complex doesn't mean I hate myself. Alot of AAs, even the hood ones, compliment me on my politeness and say I show more respect to than these so-called"pro-blacks"

Native Americans have alcohol issues, they can’t genetically handle alcohol yet most are alcoholics :hillarybiz:
I've been on Native American reservations and it's pretty much the same as the projects or trailer parks. My great grandma came from one and left because they're terrible.

@Emily . The main reason I can't get along with libreal and pan Africanists is that Everytime a black person says something you don't like it's always self hatred or calling the person a coon. No one calls white people who hate Trump sellouts. What about Robert DeNiro ? If he were a black man dating only and PRAISING white women and talked shit about Obama, he would be demonized. If black is black, then why do so dark skinned women cry about colorism ? Why are most of the black leaders now, like Obama, Kneely Boi, Shaun King and Ross Parks mixed ?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Says the Ethiopian wanting reparations. Because I don't have vitcim complex doesn't mean I hate myself. Alot of AAs, even the hood ones, compliment me on my politeness and say I show more respect to than these so-called"pro-blacks"
I will get my reparations. I am a proud black queen unlike you sucking up to white rednecks. You are definitely not a polite person. Why do you hate having a wide nose, dark skin and thick hair :vo3yidw:

Tukraq

VIP
A million per ados.. that would bankrupt the US. There are +30 million ados.

30 trillion is more than all outstanding US debt:

https://www.usdebtclock.org/
they gave like half a mill to all the Japanese one mill was a low estimate :manny: slavery was much worse and they technically deserve far more as they built the nation without pay, the US if possible will have to add to their national debt but so what they already are with other entitlement programs, this is another entitlement that they will have to pay sooner or later

Apollo

VIP
they gave like half a mill to all the Japanese one mill was a low estimate :manny: slavery was much worse and they technically deserve far more as they built the nation without pay, the US if possible will have to add to their national debt but so what they already are with other entitlement programs, this is another entitlement that they will have to pay sooner or later

They will probably give them a few thousands max. I doubt it will be any more than that.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
America is too rich to be bankrupt by 13% of the population lol
Half the reparations will come from their own taxes lol

Apollo

VIP
America is too rich to be bankrupt by 13% of the population lol
Half the reparations will come from their own taxes lol

Giving 13% a million USD or even 500k would turn it into Venezuela 2.0.

37daf53158f2674e7877930c7f986e2f

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending