African Americans will get reparations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
congress is about to pass the bill.
Yoo your girl Emily will be rich af. I will get my school loan paid off, a mansion and 10 mill

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Modern black were never slaves, so how will this even working? The whole thing sounds the a begining of a big mess

How is an ethopian gonna get reparation? Eh your honour I love rap music, love and hip hop is my favorite show and I only date AA guys. I mean Im practically Afrocan American.....hey it may just work you know

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
congress is about to pass the bill.
Yoo your girl Emily will be rich as af. I will get my school loan paid off, a mansion and 10 mill

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But your not an AA. Also, there's gonna be a register that will be checked, since most have been in the US for at least 200 years, they're bound to be on some census- either as a "product" or "free" person.

Tukraq

VIP
If they get checks....most of them will spend that money on those 2 brands
doubt it, AA's don't really buy nike and Jordan like that anymore, and haven't been buying Gucci the whole year lol, those two companies won't get much, I expect them to blow it on cribs instead

Tukraq

VIP
Yes, but not in the sense that she's one of the "native" african americans. The law sees her as a very recent immigrant/refugee.
well I'm not an immigrant or refugee and am labeled everywhere as an African American/ black, I don't know if she's an immigrant though

well I'm not an immigrant or refugee and am labeled everywhere as an African American/ black, I don't know if she's an immigrant though
somalis are second/third generation american. They are not african americans but somali amerucans. African americans are descendants of slaves

Tukraq

VIP
somalis are second/third generation american. They are not african americans but somali amerucans. African americans are descendants of slaves
is Somalia not in Africa? by definition African American and the way I mark the census black African American/negro which is what the government has me under,
3-2.png

infact the government dosent see the existence of "Somali american" outside of recent immigrants after like 2009

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
How is an ethopian gonna get reparation? Eh your honour I love rap music, love and hip hop is my favorite show and I only date AA guys. I mean Im practically Afrocan American.....hey it may just work you know

I am a proud and loud black woman :rejoice:
#Blackgirlmagic :cool:

is Somalia not in Africa? by definition African American and the way I mark the census black African American/negro which is what the government has me under,
3-2.png

infact the government dosent see the existence of "Somali american" outside of recent immigrants after like 2009

You playing with words now lol. Reperations are for people whos ancestors suffered horribly under american goverment during slavery. Did your ancestors suffer? Did the generations after suffer as consequences of slavery. We came to america yesterday when these people has paid all the prices for an ewual society. We have no claim here

Status
Not open for further replies.