African Americans vs Africans going on in Twitter Spaces over 10k listeners

Foundational black Americans woke up.
Nope they are still sleep and want to blame other blacks on their issues. It’s like they gave up on talking about whites, they can’t talk about Latinos who outnumbers them. So they have developed a mentality of other blacks is taking the last bit of bread at the bitty and we have to fight back. Not fight back to get to the top.

Keo

VIP
It’s been going on for 16 hours so idk if any Somali spoke I’ve only been listening for 2 hours

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Nope they are still sleep and want to blame other blacks on their issues. It’s like they gave up on talking about whites, they can’t talk about Latinos who outnumbers them. So they have developed a mentality of other blacks is taking the last bit of bread at the bitty and we have to fight back. Not fight back to get to the top.
They are not blaming other blacks, they are saying that given that other blacks don't identify with them they shouldn't reap the rewards of America which they fought for.

They are not blaming other blacks, they are saying that given that other blacks don't identify with them they shouldn't reap the rewards of America which they fought for.
And how are they gonna stop that? They fought for civil rights. So are they saying other blacks shouldn’t have the same civil rights?

This is a pretty much West Africans vs African Americans.

Saw this yesterday when it was at 3k plus and its over 20k now as the Nigerians have woken up.

I'm just sitting here with my 🍿.

African immigrants to America should understand that they're in America because of the heavy lifting and hard-work of African Americans. Just having a big mouth and arse-kissing to whites doesn't equate you to people who worked hard to make civil rights, labor rights, and all other progresses and advancements people made in America a reality.

repo

VIP
And how are they gonna stop that? They fought for civil rights. So are they saying other blacks shouldn’t have the same civil rights?
They are saying African immigration to America is not beneficial to them because the Africans do not consider themselves as part of black America. Therefore blacks shouldn't support it. I think that's a sensible decision, I literally see nothing wrong with it. Why would you support the immigration of people hostile to you that you naively thought were the same as you?

GemState

36/21
VIP
African immigrants to America should understand that they're in America because of the heavy lifting and hard-work of African Americans. Just having a big mouth and arse-kissing to whites doesn't equate you to people who worked hard to make civil rights, labor rights, and all other progresses and advancements people made in America a reality.
MLK saying 'I have a dream' isn't the reason the west took in Africans immigrants

They are saying African immigration to America is not beneficial to them because the Africans do not consider themselves as part of black America. Therefore blacks shouldn't support it. I think that's a sensible decision, I literally see nothing wrong with it. Why would you support the immigration of people hostile to you that you naively thought were the same as you?
They can feel whatever they want. They have no say in the matter. Whites have dropped them for Latinos who are far more influential.

what did Biden do for them to take anyone is gonna do something for them. They are not United in anyway to have any political influence. And it’s funny they worried about black immigrants rather than Mexicans

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world

Agreed.

AA's are their own group; their own history and culture; since they've contribute much to it.

repo

VIP
They can feel whatever they want. They have no say in the matter. Whites have dropped them for Latinos who are far more influential.

what did Biden do for them to take anyone is gonna do something for them. They are not United in anyway to have any political influence. And it’s funny they worried about black immigrants rather than Mexicans
They don't identify with Mexicans and vice versa but they foolishly considered people that look like them to be the same as them. That turned out not to be true. So they've come to the conclusion that it's not in their interest to be pro immigration because they are competing with another group that takes advantage of their struggle and position but does not intend to contribute to their community. It's not in the black community to support immigration and they should make that clear before voting Democrat.

Trending