African Americans the lost tribe of Judah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Is it me or are these African American Israelites growing in numbers massively?

HYrMbWj.jpg

Last edited:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
They might be one of the lost tribes only allah knows at the end, plus he said in the Quran they would be confused till the end of time so we will never know for sure we can only guess.

CaliTedesse

VIP
They might be one of the lost tribes only allah knows at the end, plus he said in the Quran they would be confused till the end of time so we will never know for sure we can only guess.
True akhi I actually believe they do have isrealite ancestry at least some of them do because that map from middle ages does say KINGDOM OF JUDAH literally on the place where they shipped the slaves.

judamap.png

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Yh
True akhi I actually believe they do have isrealite ancestry at least some of them do because that map from middle ages does say KINGDOM OF JUDAH literally on the place where they shipped the slaves.

judamap.png
yh true but not all because some have migrated from other black countries or there mixed

DNA from ancient Israeli skeletons does not match them. The have great west African culture. Please don't encourage their mental illness.

:hahaidiot:

psyche

To each their own
Guys relax Musa AS was also dark and a Israelite

So dark skinned people = Israelite then?

The problem with that logic is that Somalis can also claim to be Jews because we also have dark skin.

Just accept the fact that Musa AS didn't look like a west African

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
That is just uncalled for

They do not possess any quality that makes them fit to teach the Word of Allah swt or build a kingdom. They are opportunistic, treacherous,cuckolds,cowards,self haters and followers.

They are the last people on earth to ever receive divine revelation:susp:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
That’s why I said only allah knows people can only guess, but I wouldn’t be suprised if some of them were Israelites since many of their prophets had dark skin but they could’ve also resembled us also so leave it to allah.

psyche

To each their own
That’s why I said only allah knows people can only guess, but I wouldn’t be suprised if some of them were Israelites since many of their prophets had dark skin but they could’ve also resembled us also so leave it to allah.

But the problem is that they claim to be Jews with very little evidence. They could be Israelite sure, but no evidence means no recognition.

Also Jews are very stubborn about their culture, you got people like the Lemba in South Africa that only have a small proportion of jew (like 1-2%) but they still remember their Jewish forefather.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
But the problem is that they claim to be Jews with very little evidence. They could be Israelite sure, but no evidence means no recognition.

Also Jews are very stubborn about their culture, you got people like the Lemba in South Africa that only have a small proportion of jew (like 1-2%) but they still remember their Jewish forefather.
True saaxib this why you can’t focus on genealogy, many people have mixed on this planet and most don’t go by tribes anymore as in (punt,Cush,Canaan etc)
Only allah knows.

All the prophets had darkskin, the known prophets that is.

CaliTedesse

VIP
So dark skinned people = Israelite then?

The problem with that logic is that Somalis can also claim to be Jews because we also have dark skin.

Just accept the fact that Musa AS didn't look like a west African
Of course we can but alhamdullilah we are Muslim also you don't know what Musa AS looked like you filthy racist so called Muslim we are all Binu Adam he could've looked like them no one knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending