African-Americans are crazy

They even claim ancient china was black there is no stopping them. :superman:

I just don't understand why AA are not proud of their own history. :mindblown:

Blues, Jazz, Rock& Roll, Disco, Funk, R&B, Rap
BB King, Sam Cooke, Rick James, Earth, Wind, and Fire, ect

Frederick Douglass, P.B.S Pinchback (first black governor), Garret Morgan (inventor of traffic lights), Gerald Anderson "Jerry" Lawson(inventor of video game cartridge).

Malcolm X, MLK, Huey P. Newton

Jackie Robinson (first black MLB player), Jack Johnson (First Black Heavyweight Champion), Muhammad Ali, Michael Jordan

But what do AA choose instead "We Wuz Everything In The Know Universe Expect Our Own History":snoop:

Last edited:
At the end of the days these African americans claiming all sorts of stuff, Kemet, punt, jews, native america. These people are miskeen, they dont know their ethnicity and got completely fucked by white people (May i mention the africans that sold them off) so this is their way of coping.

We urgently need to deploy Somali alt-right twitter soldiers before they lay any claims to Somali history. They get the job done quick. I've seen it with my own eyes. :whoo:

We urgently need to deploy Somali alt-right twitter soldiers before they lay any claims to Somali history. They get the job done quick. I've seen it with my own eyes. :whoo:
Ppl hate on the incel faraxs but they are the only one defending our history on twitter, good on them lol.

At the end of the days these African americans claiming all sorts of stuff, Kemet, punt, jews, native america. These people are miskeen, they dont know their ethnicity and got completely fucked by white people (May i mention the africans that sold them off) so this is their way of coping.
This is how it got to this state. People making excuses in attempt to be compassionate.
AAs should be called out for their utter stupidity. All non-AAs should make it uncomfortable for AAs to display this level of idiocy. It's good for them cause it might force them to change their moronic behavior. Although i doubt they have the capacity to self-reflect. And also it has externalities. It is in our own interest to mock them for this shit.

This is how it got to this state. People making excuses in attempt to be compassionate.
AAs should be called out for their utter stupidity. All non-AAs should make it uncomfortable for AAs to display this level of idiocy. It's good for them cause it might force them to change their moronic behavior. Although i doubt they have the capacity to self-reflect. And also it has externalities. It is in our own interest to mock them for this shit.
Yea thats pretty much how "we Wuz kangz" started, whenever someone claims Kemet just say we Wuz kangz :ftw9nwa:

Our abtiris has been found by AAs
looool
The Hawiye Hawiye clan members are by tradition believed to be descended from a forefather named Hawiya Irrir. Hawiya Irrir is held to be the brother of Dir, himself the great-grandson of Ram Nag, an Arab migrant who landed in Zeila on the northwestern Somali coast.

Trending