African American praises Somali Americans during Minnesota riots

Hooliganism and looting is already practiced by every culture, it happens on any country that has riots, you certainly won't get stigmatized for something so universal
I know but as a community it's best we stay out of this. Activism online is highly preferable. It's clear the majority participating are only in it for the goods. This isn't our fight. Save your brains and eyes for Somalia.

Hooliganism and looting is already practiced by every culture, it happens on any country that has riots, you certainly won't get stigmatized for something so universal
I'm gonna have to disagree that it's part of every culture. When a Somali engaged in this type of behaviour though, it's magnified. We aren't held to the same standard as everyone else. Don't act like we are.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
If your protest includes burning down dugsi's and other somali owned stores then yeah it is a really bad thing.
Stop booty clapping for people that dont rate you
I agree looting and burning business shouldn't happen, those are the acts of shitty people but not black people, just like how Somalis bombing other Somalis doesn't make me hate Somalis
Warya you're bootyclapping way too hard right now. If you wanna be a Madow, be one. Just give up your somali name
I was just wondering who you're scared of , don't condemn me for my curiosity now
I'm gonna have to disagree that it's part of every culture. When a Somali engaged in this type of behaviour though, it's magnified. We aren't held to the same standard as everyone else. Don't act like we are.
Oh you mean steriotypes just like when an Asian does simple math people think he's a genius, but although I don't condone looting these riots are justified, it will likely and has been proven to produce changes much more effectively than any peaceful riot, it will be seen as a good thing in the future and decrease the changes of a farax getting killed, those cops wouldn't get fired without the mass uproar

I agree looting and burning business shouldn't happen, those are the acts of shitty people but not black people, just like how Somalis bomb other Somalis doesn't make me hate Somalis

I was just wondering who you're scared, don't condemn me for my curiosity now

Oh you mean steriotypes just like when an Asian does simple math people think he's a genius, but although I don't condone looting these riots are justified, it will likely and has been proven to produce changes much more effectively than any peaceful riot, it will be seen as a good thing in the future and decrease the changes of a farax getting killed, those cops wouldn't get fired without the mass uproar
I'm not sure about that. The L.A tots of 92 didn't do a thing for the community and it'd be more logical for it to be a nuisance to the cause.

The xoolos are not them, the bigger xoolos are those enjoying Madow approval and attention. Tell me a population anywhere in the world that holds Madow opinion to such a high degree and I will show you somalis.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I'm not sure about that. The L.A tots of 92 didn't do a thing for the community and it'd be more logical for it to be a nuisance to the cause.

Think about it, if peaceful protests worked, the world would've been a lot more peaceful

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
What rep are you guys talking about? Who are you so scared of? Who are these people who's opinions you view so highly?

Is it the cadaans? They already view you as pirates

Any person who sees people protesting against police brutality as a bad thing is either a racist or a fascist so please tell me why worry about their thoughts on you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:snoop::kanyehmm:
Reputations can be rebuilt. This is hooliganism though. Big difference from peaceful protest.
Peaceful protests don't achieve jack shit, let's be honest. They have every right to protest.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
And this is after only 1 generation imagine how they are going to view somalis in the future :deadmanny:
I gotta give props to the AA they got these BLM Halimo's on lock
I used to think that men and women were the same. Not anymore. Let any person who doubts the wisdom of having a patriarchal society be shown the first generation of western xalimos on Twitter. Imagine if we were led by that.
:susp:
Our race would cease to exist in a matter of decades and, even worse, our religion would be replaced with hip hop and LGBT.

I used to think that men and women were the same. Not anymore. Let any person who doubts the wisdom of having a patriarchal society be shown the first generation of western xalimos on Twitter. Imagine if we were led by that.
:susp:
Our race would cease to exist in a matter of decades and, even worse, our religion would be lost.
The Somali community in the West are going to become black people with small noses and soft hair in less than 20 years, we're already doomed. The majority of Somali's under 25 are indistinguishable from Blacks already in the way they act, imagine when they have kids? :pachah1:

:meleshame:

Keo

VIP
I wonder if UK Somalis would be looting in doves had the riots happened again. Back in 2011 social media was not as popular as it is now so who knows.
:patrice:

Macalin M

Out here
The same niggas who loved getting on to U.K. Somalis are doing this kkkk. @AarHawd_7 waxaan fiiri, they burning down dugsi. Tapped people.

You Minneapolis niggas. I suggest you stay indoors. For your own good. If trump brings the National guard then it’ll be a shoot on sight thing. We might see many Somalis and non Somalis get killed for one Madow

Trending

Latest posts