African American Muslims

I have seen many of them and ohhh myyyyyy gaaaawd !! They are so good looking. They wear the white thobe with the kufi and have big beards and their bodies a beautifully built. What I like about them to is they take the religion serious.

Arab women are marrying them too. Times are changing.

Just don't get one that has you washing his xaar for him

Wallahi I thought he was a female at first:damn:
He was flirting with guys on the DMs
too :damn:
Bruh...., I've been jokingly flirting with girls on this website. Khalas though, didn't know there were weirdo's like that lurking on here.

:jcoleno:

Saying your a Dwight Howard eh? :mjlol:

Edit:
Caadi iskadig waryaa, Dwight Howard kulaha. Too many battybois around here. Watchout before you get caught slipping. You should be happy you're a new member, niggas already warned you.

:susp:

Last edited:
Yo there's a user on here who's been sending me ass pics, but no tit or face:jcoleno:
Wawaraay, bro you got caught slipping. Keep your head up tho g, take this L and move on.

I'm happy I didn't get that far with any gyal on here. My nigga @Pipit just saved me, by warning me of these creatures.
:wowsweat:

Wawaraay, bro you got caught slipping. Keep your head up tho g, take this L and move on.

I'm happy I didn't get that far with any gyal on here. My nigga @Pipit just saved me, by warning me of these creatures.
:wowsweat:
The butthole had xaar around it, huge turn off, luckily didn't nut to that kkkk

Last edited:

Sambuus

Inactive
I have seen many of them and ohhh myyyyyy gaaaawd !! They are so good looking. They wear the white thobe with the kufi and have big beards and their bodies a beautifully built. What I like about them to is they take the religion serious.

Arab women are marrying them too. Times are changing.
Who tf cares who xaaarab women marry:gucciwhat:

@SOULSEARCHING Coming out of his room after a long day of larping as a female
images
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

Trending