African-American BLM beat a Xalimo pregnant and stole his car

@Columbus Malis better out where this AA yute is using the gabar's registration number and smoke him. Beating women is not tolerated let alone a pregnant woman.

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Who dafuq is recording this and intervening?? Fucking prick would rather get internet points rather than help someone

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
sad. but somalis report news like white supremacists ive noticed.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Wow. My maadow friend’s sister was telling me that Somalis should support and help AAs. When I brought my personal and other Somalis’ negative experiences with AAs, she said that white do it, too. I’m sorry but some of them have a very high self of entitlement.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
BLM halimoids would defend an AA that slapped their mother :francis:
Slavery and Trump caused Pookie to slap their mamas. Also, white people kill Somalis, so it’s okay for AAs to do so. They don’t have any power, therefore they shouldn’t held accountable. The slap is for reparations yo!!!! We should really check our privilege, but we’re also just black. No hypocrisy here

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Slavery and Trump caused Pookie to slap their mamas. Also, white people kill Somalis, so it’s okay for AAs to do so. They don’t have any power, therefore they shouldn’t held accountable. The slap is for reparations yo!!!! We should really check our privilege, but we’re also just black. No hypocrisy here
Wallahi they r clueless