African American attacks Black Somalis accusing them of ruining their reputation

Somalis man. They went to the land of the free, build business enjoying the American dream and what they do when some JaReed has been killed?

they riot? For whom? Forr What? To fit in with the rioting blacks? Truly dumb creatures. That’s the difference between uk Somalis and Americans.
we ain’t going to riot for a dead black man and destroy our reputation
Exactly we can’t act like beast the world is watching. Let his family & justice system handle. Pay respects not riot.

I put some troll stuff but end of the day his not biracial his a gulf arab with a fake afro.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
View attachment 121593
These always has dead because he looks like so many gulf Arabs i saw when i visited southern saudi Arabia. :hahaidiot: yet his somehow black American.
Facts. Bruh so many non-whites are using black people. From the chicks doing black-fishing to guys claiming their black.

Those calling you extremist always hated you. The US doesn’t take in refuges for Somalis own good. They need immigrants. It’s what fuels their economy. Those protesting are mostly son’s and daughter’s of refugees. They have as much right to the land as any other white person. It’s not their country, it’s stolen land and those protesting never said they were descendants enslaved or asked to be treated like slaves.

It’s a demonstration of contempt for police and their actions towards AA’s.
Just because you weren’t bite by the snake doesn’t mean you can’t help beat it.

These terms you use, like “chimp out” and “kangs” are used by the same ones willing to see your women die and be shipped back to Somalia. Why do we need to adpot the alt rights tactics in arguments and jargon?

I don’t believe those arguing against protesting have solid arguments nor alternatives. If you want to chime in, I’d like to speak with someone that’s willing to discuss seriously and not just throw abuse and straw-man.
You don't think I realize that some cadaans hate my fucking guts lol? Rioting, looting and burning down half your community is insanely bad optics. I don't want Somalis to become another scapegoat that the right-wing can point to come election time, neither should you.

"Right to the land"? You don't have a right to shit sxb. You're a guest on a extended visa who's about to overstay his welcome. The department of justice has an entire section dedicated to denationalization cases. They might not be able to revoke your citizenship, but they can sure as shit send your Somali parents packing back to their respective tuulos if they wanted. Atleast Tyrone's ancestors contributed during the country's infancy via chattel slavery, Somalis didn't. Hell even Chinks built railroads. You're delusional if you think that America is your country.

The US wanted to pontificate about what generous and great humanitarians they were.
Their first thought wasn't "let's bring in countless traumatized refugees from a war-torn nation because it will fuel our economy".

If you want to destroy and burn shit in righteous indignation, destroy city property not people's livelihood and chain supermarkets that employ people from your community.
Destroy shit that city has to pay for. Some of the people who've had their businesses destroyed will probably get fucked over by their insurance company. Think about the amount of sacrifice and hard work that went into each one of those looted/destroyed businesses and tell me "there's no alternative" with a straight face.

I'll use whatever internet jargon I want sxb. f*ck edgy cadaan neets and AA madoows alike, my disdain extends to all non-Somalis.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I put some troll stuff but end of the day his not biracial his a gulf arab with a fake afro.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
View attachment 121593
This always has dead because he looks like so many gulf Arabs i saw when i visited southern saudi Arabia. :hahaidiot: yet his somehow black American.
Don't disrespect Kapernick. He's off limits. He raised money for a famine in Somalia a few years ago.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Don't disrespect Kapernick. He's off limits. He raised money for a famine in Somalia a few years ago.
I'm not disrespecting him I'm just stating that fact that his a gulf arab.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ik he has done good things. I've donated to some of his stuff. :ufdup:

Last edited:
You don't think I realize that some cadaans hate my fucking guts lol? Rioting, looting and burning down half your community is insanely bad optics. I don't want Somalis to become another scapegoat that the right-wing can point to come election time, neither should you.

"Right to the land"? You don't have a right to shit sxb. You're a guest on a extended visa who's about to overstay his welcome. The department of justice has an entire section dedicated to denationalization cases. They might not be able to revoke your citizenship, but they can sure as shit send your Somali parents packing back to their respective tuulos if they wanted. Atleast Tyrone's ancestors contributed during the country's infancy via chattel slavery, Somalis didn't. Hell even Chinks built railroads. You're delusional if you think that America is your country.

The US wanted to pontificate about what generous and great humanitarians they were.
Their first thought wasn't "let's bring in countless traumatized refugees from a war-torn nation because it will fuel our economy".

If you want to destroy and burn shit in righteous indignation, destroy city property not people's livelihood and chain supermarkets that employ people from your community.
Destroy shit that city has to pay for. Some of the people who've had their businesses destroyed will probably get fucked over by their insurance company. Think about the amount of sacrifice and hard work that went into each one of those looted/destroyed businesses and tell me "there's no alternative" with a straight face.

I'll use whatever internet jargon I want sxb. f*ck edgy cadaan neets and AA madoows alike, my disdain extends to all non-Somalis.

someone give this man a medal For saying what needs to be said to the clowns on this site

someone give this man a medal For saying what needs to be said to the clowns on this site
They've drank the "fight for your rights bruddah" twitter koolaid wallahi. We're guests in the West. Guests don't get the luxury of chimping-out and burning down their host nation.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The thing with african americans is they want our facial structure. They are so jealous of it. They see us as the light skin, as a group of people more attractive than them.

It is just sad they have to make an issue about appearances.

The moment they have a reason to hate us. You better believe the majority of them will be hating.

We have a better chance riding with the asian communities.

The thing with african americans is they want our facial structure. They are so jealous of it. They see us as the light skin, as a group of people more attractive than them.

It is just sad they have to make an issue about appearances.

The moment they have a reason to hate us. You better believe the majority of them will be hating.

We have a better chance riding with the asian communities.

you would think these knuckl draggers would do well imitating Asians and their work ethic, their zeal for doing well in life right.... instead it’s the illiterate gold tooth lying chimps they want to follow.

nacala kukuyall. There are Somalis intelligent hardworking well behaved Somalis who love the opportunity to come to the states and have a crack at the American dream. Instead we have to do with these ungrateful junkies who think america owes them shit

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
an outcast in a already outcasted community

Burn your own shops down. Make your pockets hurt

Trending