African American attacks Black Somalis accusing them of ruining their reputation

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
After reading some of those comments it seems these Minneapolis Somalis are making everyone hate muslims again. Some are saying muslims are terrorist and that's why they are doing this.:kodaksmiley::snoop:
He literally has MAGA in his name and they're treating him like the CEO and spokesperson of black people lol
Black Americans are known to be very anti African and anti Muslim anyway.
There's a good black Muslim population in the US, wasn't Malcolm X, and Muhammed Ali Muslim? Or Mike Tyson? How could they hate Muslims when some of the most famous ones are, stop spreading misinformation

Last edited:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
He literally has MAGA in his name and they're treating him like the CEO and spokesperson of black people lol

There's a good black Muslim population in the US, wasn't Malcolm X, and Muhammed Ali Muslim? Or Mick Tyson? How could they hate Muslims when some of the most famous one's are, stop spreading misinformation
Im saying the non Muslim blacks like in general if you walk down the street as a Muslim you will hear blacks bring up ISIS or Osama bin laden or what they call the people Muslim slave trade aka Libyan slavery they believe all muslims are behind that for some reason and get mad. They don't realize many muslims suffered from the Libyan trade.That's the anti- Muslim thing I'm talking about. They are known to be anti African aswell.

Last edited:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Im saying the non Muslim blacks like in general if you walk down the street as a Muslim you will hear blacks bring up ISIS or Osama bin laden or what they call the people Muslim slave trade aka Libyan slavery they believe all muslims are behind that for some reason and get mad. They don't realize many muslims suffered from the Libyan trade. That's the anti- Muslim thing I'm talking about. They are known to be anti African aswell.
I'm not from the US so you may be more knowledgeable on the subject but I don't think every Christian black person is like that, you may have encountered a vocal minority which has warped your perception on the majority

Prettymuslim94

I'm not from the US so you may be more knowledgeable on the subject but I don't think every Christian black person is like that, you may have encountered a vocal minority which has warped your perception on the majority
Never said every i just said a solid amount just like a solid amount of Asians are scared of muslims too in America.

The majority of people have no problems with Somalis. Those who are hateful are always a small minority in every group. Hell, Somalis hate each other.

I think it’s just bias confirmation. No Muslim who fears Allah will actually believe normal everyday people hate other people because of their culture, religion or Colour. AA’s didn’t take NFD or Ogaden, so why would I get pissed off when some bad eggs hate on me? Some people on here are emotional and edgy. They need to learn the difference between real life and online.

Where is the minority BLM supporters on this site? I guess this is what you get when you clap for people who dispise you, A.A are one of the most hateful and racists people in North America, heck they even hate themselves and drop each other like flies, this should be a reality check for these confused BLM fans.:manny:
This is so shameful, really somalis shouldn't be behaving like this. Remember we are Muslims and people are looking at us with a different lenses.
thank you! You seem decent.

This is so shameful, really somalis shouldn't be behaving like this. Remember we are Muslims and people are looking at us with a different lenses.
Those Muslims judging Somalis protesting are the same ones who ride out for Tyrants. Most level headed people hate oppression. On the day of judgement those Muslim who judge you or I won’t help us on that Day.

I would be more worried about if Allah will punish me for allowing oppression to continue while I sat at home and did nothing but backbite though who have the heart to fight.

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]

Last edited:
US Somalis are guests in their host nation, they took you in as penniless refugees fleeing a war. But now you wanna shout “f*ck whitey” and act like you’ve suffered at hands of police for decades like your KANG counterparts? “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere” lol, get a fucking grip of yourselves.

Calling this shit embarrassing would be an understatement. The chimp-out devolved from a protest into a riot in less than 48hrs, give it another couple of days till the leading news headlines become “Extremist Muslim Somali looters”. Spectacular job wallahi, well done lads:qri8gs7:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]
Garen: “That hadith is ḍaʻīf” :mjcry:

US Somalis are guests in their host nation, they took you in as penniless refugees fleeing a war. But now you wanna shout “f*ck whitey” and act like you’ve suffered at hands of police for decades like your KANG counterparts? “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere” lol, get a fucking grip of yourselves.

Calling this shit embarrassing would be an understatement. The chimp-out devolved from a protest into a riot in less than 48hrs, give it another couple of days till the leading news headlines become “Extremist Muslim Somali looters”. Spectacular job wallahi, well done lads:qri8gs7:
Those calling you extremist always hated you. The US doesn’t take in refuges for Somalis own good. They need immigrants. It’s what fuels their economy. Those protesting are mostly son’s and daughter’s of refugees. They have as much right to the land as any other white person. It’s not their country, it’s stolen land and those protesting never said they were descendants enslaved or asked to be treated like slaves.

It’s a demonstration of contempt for police and their actions towards AA’s.
Just because you weren’t bite by the snake doesn’t mean you can’t help beat it.

These terms you use, like “chimp out” and “kangs” are used by the same ones willing to see your women die and be shipped back to Somalia. Why do we need to adpot the alt rights tactics in arguments and jargon?

I don’t believe those arguing against protesting have solid arguments nor alternatives. If you want to chime in, I’d like to speak with someone that’s willing to discuss seriously and not just throw abuse and straw-man.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Those calling you extremist always hated you. The US doesn’t take in refuges for Somalis own good. They need immigrants. It’s what fuels their economy. Those protesting are mostly son’s and daughter’s of refugees. They have as much right to the land as any other white person. It’s not their country, it’s stolen land and those protesting never said they were descendants enslaved or asked to be treated like slaves.

These terms you use, like “chimp out” and “kangs” are used by the same ones willing to see your women die and be shipped back to Somalia. Why do we need to adpot the alt rights tactics in arguments and jargon?

I don’t believe those arguing against protesting have solid arguments nor alternatives. If you want to chime in, I’d like to speak with someone that’s willing to discuss seriously and not just throw abuse and straw-man.
Expertly stated walaal.

They don't use those sxb. Those are for Madows only. We're known as pirates and terrorists.

Heres proof colin Kaepernick is just a gulf arab pretending to be black to make money of black Americans by having a fake afro.
His somehow half white and half black..

This is his mom.
View attachment 121563
his dad is said to be black but unknown. Half black half white don't look gulf Arabian.
View attachment 121557
He looks 100% gulf arab with a fake afro.

You might think his part black because of this.
View attachment 121559
But it's a trend created by Asian men to make your hair look kinky to pass as black if you're a gulf arab or Asian or a darkish Chinese man.

Best of all
:ooh:
View attachment 121561

End of the day he has made a lot of money off black Americans by pretending to be black.:damn:
Hotep my melinated King. Your conclusions are out this world. Let’s storm the pentagon!

Somalis man. They went to the land of the free, build business enjoying the American dream and what they do when some JaReed has been killed?

they riot? For whom? Forr What? To fit in with the rioting blacks? Truly dumb creatures. That’s the difference between uk Somalis and Americans.
we ain’t going to riot for a dead black man and destroy our reputation

Prettymuslim94

Hotep my melinated King. Your conclusions are out this world. Let’s storm the pentagon!
I put some troll stuff but end of the day his not biracial his a gulf arab with a fake afro.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
20200528_232411.jpg

This always has dead because he looks like so many gulf Arabs i saw when i visited southern saudi Arabia. :hahaidiot: yet his somehow black American.

Trending

Latest posts