Africa set to get its first developed country by 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Large cities in our Homeland have great potential, if our brothers to the North(Morroco) can build large beautiful cities & develop their nation we can too for sure, provided that we eliminate Islamic extremism & qabiil conflict.

Casablanca:
shu-Morocco-Casablanca-Tram-659071492-1440x823.jpg

Casa-Port.jpg

Xamar, Berbera & other cities have great potential wallah.
We will try brother. We just need to stop qabil fights once the old heads die out and use our resources to kick out al shabaab.....maybe send them to our neighbours kenya or UAE or something.

:salute:

Even after oil and gas we will be the most corrupt in the world. Unless: .....

Allaah says: “Verily, Allaah will not change the (good) condition of a people as long as they do not change their state (of goodness) themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allaah)” [al-Ra’d 13:11]
I agree bro but what about the saudis that kill yemenis, i'm guessing they won't live good forever if they keep sinning.. Besides didn't the prophet pray that we muslims would never be completely overtaken?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Silly Somalis when Indians under the umbrella Banadiri help Somalia they are Somalis.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@SOMALI GENERAL You are the biggest coon and self hater on this forum you do sajdah or sujood towads Amazigh or Berber people who are not a unified force and speak each their own languages which they are trying to unify and form a single language Tamazight but they fail each time majority of Berbers do not anything to do with Amazigh label and consider themselves Arab. We share history and much more with Arabs yet you want to create an imaginary bridge with people that consider you very lower than them. You have never met Berbers in your life. You are an online beggar.

I agree bro but what about the saudis that kill yemenis, i'm guessing they won't live good forever if they keep sinning.. Besides didn't the prophet pray that we muslims would never be completely overtaken?

Bro you have no clue how Allah punishes; The Almighty will wait and wait and on the day of judgement the wrongdoers will not be saved from the blazing fire!

@SOMALI GENERAL You are the biggest coon and self hater on this forum you do sajdah or sujood towads Amazigh or Berber people who are not a unified force and speak each their own languages which they are trying to unify and form a single language Tamazight but they fail each time majority of Berbers do not anything to do with Amazigh label and consider themselves Arab. We share history and much more with Arabs yet you want to create an imaginary bridge with people that consider you very lower than them. You have never met Berbers in your life. You are an online beggar.
Typical dirty Arab beg. Nigga wrote a whole paragraph defending his arab masters lmao.

They'd spit on your face the moment you claim their ethnic identity...
:drakelaugh:

Disgraceful coon.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Typical dirty Arab beg. Nigga wrote a whole paragraph defending his arab masters lmao.

They'd spit on your face the moment you claim their ethnic identity...
:drakelaugh:

Disgraceful coon.
Actually most Arabs I met view me as one of them but aside from that tell me which Berbers you have met?

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Somalia has higher potential to achieve greatness if it become a secular country but clanist and extremist somalis are holding us back.

You're the last person on this forum to accuse anyone of coonery. You Arab wannabe donkey.
:mjlol:

Africa comes from the Latin word afri, used to refer the Berber tribe Aourigha. The Romans called the region Afri-terra, meaning “the land of the Afri”.

Hating on Berbers won't get you anywhere with gaining favour from the Arabs. Arabs will always see you as a sub-human beg.

the greeks called europe after europa, asia was todays anatolia asia minor and africa they named it after north African tribes like you said,

the romans just adopted it afterwards,

i dont care what its called, africa has been a hell hole because waa super corrubt who dont care about their own kind,

how the heck can singapore of 5 million one third size of london have a bigger GDP than whole east africa and egyptian thrown in?

waa cursed continent,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts