Africa Report 2017. Knight Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's add something the internets only Somali Business thread.
:yacadiim:

The Knight Frank Africa Report 2017 provides a unique overview of the continent’s diverse property markets. It describes how the real estate sector is continuing to develop, despite recent challenges in Africa’s commodity-driven economies. Market profiles are provided for 30 countries across Africa, along with guides to prime rents and yields.

ext

Link here:
https://kfcontent.blob.core.windows.net/research/155/documents/en/2017-4576.pdf

Real estate investment is waste of money in somalia, we must feed the ppl first. priorities sxb
I'm not talking about investing in real estate in Somalia right now, it's just that we're lucky to have a country with a huge coastline, but ur right our priority should be getting families fed

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Our priority isn't to feed people.

It's to create jobs so they can feed themselves.

@El padrone Waar Waa Tii :farole:
Kkkk larry never take critiques personal.
ppl arent gonna eat bricks and mortar sxb. they need food so this means pouring every cent to cultivate the stables first.
primary and secondary industries must be invested as priorities and as a target for government mandated investment preference.

service industries take off when nations develop.
malawi has succeed in food security in less tha 5 years while it faced the same catastrophic draught and food shortages similar to somalia.

Kkkk larry never take critiques personal.
ppl arent gonna eat bricks and mortar sxb. they need food so this means pouring every cent to cultivate the stables first.
primary and secondary industries must be invested as priorities and as a target for government mandated investment preference.

service industries take off when nations develop.
malawi has succeed in food security in less tha 5 years while it faced the same catastrophic draught and food shortages similar to somalia.

I will tell you again: We are on opposite planets.

I'm looking to create jobs.

Aid donors give you a job.

Im not a Politician dude. My perspective is from the Private sector not the public sector.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I will tell you again: We are on opposite planets.

I'm looking to create jobs.

Aid donors give you a job.

Im not a Politician dude. My perspective is from the Private sector not the public sector.
:willsmith: capitalits dont create jobs they create poverty. as a politician im making sure u toe the line lol.
jokes aside, everyones free to invest whatever they want.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
These types of reports are biased to some extent since it's main end goal is business development.

You as a first time buyer or small investor won't get the facts you're interested in that affects small transactions where you don't have the leverage of large funds/corporations when dealing with these African guberments.

Also wrong forum if you were hoping to discuss the content of the report on sspot :wtf:

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
The real estate business has been booming in the last 10 year right across the Horn of Africa.
Hargeisa for example in some neighbourhood hoods plots of land that were valued at $2,000 are now worth $90,000.

Apollo

VIP
I hope we get open borders with all of Africa in the near future. The Somali race must be eradicated under the guise of free trade and economic growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending